Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing, March 18, 2020

Scheduled to begin at 11:30 am EDT.

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, coronavirus, Corruption, Press Briefing. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing, March 18, 2020

I think President Trump is getting better at these press conferences.

• lovely says:

I just watched a very brief exchange between President Trump and a shrill lunatic named Cecelia Vega. President Trump is getting calmer, I bet his blood pressure is low his heart rate steady as a rock. I imagine Team Obama/Clinton is getting very worried.

Did you see the long list of CEO’s that have suddenly stepped down?

“A storm is coming.”–President Donald J Trump

• czarina33 says:

No, where is the list of CEOs!

• czarina33 says:

Looked it up, seems alot of people I never heard of, except Iger and Gates.

• lovely says:

Let me see if I can find it !

• lovely says:

-Liquident

-L Brands

-Boeing

-Nokia

-Micro Soft

And….

Bezos sold nearly $4.1 billion shares in his company between February 165th and 26th.

Hmmmm…

Originally my best guess was it was related to Weinstein, now I’m thinking perhaps they had some knowledge about what was to come via the “Chinese Virus” in our stock market. Seems oh so convenient.

And the despicable Bill Gates says he is retiring to do “more good in the world.”

*********

Unrelated and innocent circumstances?

2. jeans2nd says:

The VA guy speaking now –
    At my VA appt Mon, was met by a Sweet Young Thing at the door, gowned in a long white lab coat, scrubs, full face protection.

She asked had I a fever, and had I been outside the VA in the past 30 days.
    We both enjoyed a good laugh.

The VA quickly moved everyone out of the lobby, where one usually waits. No one in the lobby was sitting close, save for couples who came together.
    The nurses who called us for our appt crammed us sitting side by side in crowded hallways outside the Doc’s office.
    Temp was never even taken until after seeing the Doc’s nurse. smh
    Doc is a medic, of course.

Pres Trump is doing a fantastic job. Get the Prez off that teleprompter. He does great on his own. imo
    Thx 4 the link, Stella. Hope that puter is holding up.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

In my opinion, all VA medical facilities should closed. Then all Veterans received a medical card, good at any Doctors office, hospital, any treatment facility.