Rod Blagojevich press conference: I’m a Trumpocrat

Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich holds a homecoming press conference at the Blagojevich Family Residence. This took place this morning, a day after President Trump commuted his sentence.

This entry was posted in Current Events, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Rod Blagojevich press conference: I’m a Trumpocrat

This could be a campaign ad for President Trump.

2. markone1blog says:

When this guy went in some 8 years ago, he had a full head of black hair. It looks like prison as no cake walk.

4. rumpole2 says:

Blago can certainly talk 🙂
    Very effusive gratitude for Trump, which was nice to see.

The thing that struck me was he said something to the effect that he only did what other politicians do. I think back then I read an article about the politics around Obama. I think Blago just talked too much. I am not excusing him, but I think that is why he has stuck to his innocence.

Our President is into second chances and righting wrongs. He’s probably thought about what he personally could do long before he ran for President. Now not only Blagojevich but all the others he’s either pardoned or for whom he’s commuted sentences are reaping the benefits of his sense of justice. He sees an injustice and has the POWER to do something about it and so he does. MORE TO COME!

As for Blagojevich, I hope he really means it when he indicates, “So all I can say is I think this is the ending of the first act of a two act play. And tomorrow begins the second act and I think there’s a lot that has to be done in the second act,” and that he becomes an honest man working for the good of his family and others. I also hope he tells EVERYTHING he knows about Obama and all the other shady folk he’s worked with over the years.

7. lovely says:

Blago, one of those rare birds that prison has been kind to…..