Today’s Twitter bits …

The lefty media is disgusting, and they get worse by the day. Kicking the guy while he is at his weakest is their style.

He knows the man.

That’s the truth.

When will these people learn to “shut up and sing”? Reminds me of the quote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

I can hardly wait. /s

Good news.

God bless and protect them.

Bernie or Pete and the Chinese. What a thought.

Thank you, Mr. President.

The Democrats are really worried about the growing support for Donald Trump among blacks. Looney Tunes here is just one example of their desperation.

One of the only politically intelligent on the left. I don’t like him, but I respect him.

What about that?

More from this bitch. I’m assuming that she doesn’t know that Rush is deaf, as well as being very ill right now.

I wonder. She genuinely seems to march to her own drummer.

I’ll just close with this.

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day!

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, 2020 Presidential Race, AOC, Current Events, Economy, Faith, Fake News, Government, Politics, Social Media, The Squad. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Today’s Twitter bits …

1. Menagerie says:

Pelosi is the politician I have always despised most, even in the Obama reign. But last night she took my level of loathing to an exponential level. Scornful, deceitful, prideful, hate filled jealous…fill in the blank.

I didn’t even notice that she simply introduced the President in this way: “Members of Congress, the President of the United States”. She left out the usual part about ‘the high honor and distinct privilege …”

Tradition holds that the speaker of the House introduces the president with the words “Members of Congress it is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce the president of the United States.”

• Menagerie says:

The gloves are off on both sides. However, I think, as we all know, the win belongs to President Trump and he can only lose IF he goes too far in the aftermath. I hope he stays exactly as he is, not afraid to poke a stick in the nest of vipers, but then just step back. People will see them for what they are, and now is the time to let them do that.

• michellc says:

My daughter told me today that there are good outcomes to what she did. She has lots of democrat friends on FB and she said 90% of them posted after what they witnessed they will never vote for a democrat again.
      One was an old teacher of hers who is a huge democrat, which is hard to understand as she’s a strong Christian woman, but she even posted she never wanted to see democrats in charge of anything again after the way they acted and mainly for Pelosi’s actions because it was the most disgraceful thing she had ever witnessed at any SOTU. She even said she was switching her registration to Independent.

2. hocuspocus13 says:

[cryin’] Chuckie Shumer should watch his step

AOC said she is going to primary him out of his comfortable little seat

If the NY voters fall for that, I’ll be surprised. She’s an idiot.

• Menagerie says:

She’s young yet. Just think how stupid she could be at Pelosi’s age. I hate Nancy, but she isn’t one heckuva lot smarter than AOC, who could, if she was a teensy bit smarter, watch, learn, and leverage herself into being a real danger.

I really don’t think she will though, like you, I think she’s too idiotic even for the Dims. But then I look at Sheila Jackass Lee, the Guam alarmist, Fredrica Cowboy Hat, Bug Eyes, Maxine Make Me Richer, and I doubt myself.

This whole “racist” thing should be about done. It has been used by the Dems too much and too long for it to have any meaning anyway. And, besides, they are the racists. They are the ones to bring it up all the time.

Cher??? I loved to hear her sing, I never thought she had much worthy to say that needed to be listened to.

That AOC is a real snake with money and people behind her. I would like to see Chuckie gone, but I don’t want to see him replaced by someone like her.

The thing about Joe Wilson shouting “You lie” to Obama, was that what Joe said was true.

I am intrigued by Sinema. I admire her strength, that obviously the rest of that bunch of Dem women don’t have. I don’t care for her politics necessarily, but who knows.

Carpe Donktum is really good. LOL

• michellc says:

Except she stood with her party instead of the country or Constitution and voted to impeach the President.

• auscitizenmom says:

Oh, I never said I would vote for her. Just that I had more respect for her than most, if not all, the other Dems. At least , she has a mind to use for some things.

• michellc says:

I have no respect for any democrat these days. It’s hard to have respect for anyone who would have voted this sham out of the house and even worse to have voted for guilty in the Senate. (Well I guess 2 voted against it, but one of them switched to Republican, so I have some respect for them.)