General Discussion, Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to General Discussion, Tuesday, February 4, 2020

1. czarowniczy says:

A 150 mile round trip today to get our GGS a piece to repair his violin…why I was sitting in the parking lot, I was was waiting for the music store’s UPS delivery. While I was sitting there it dawned on me, I could have ordered it on Amazon the same day I ordered it from the music store and Amazon would have delivered it to him today at a lesser total price than my local purchase and gas burned.

2. czarowniczy says:

BTW, black residents are leaving major Left Coast progressive cities in California, Oregon and Washington State as it’s too expensive for them to live there. As housing and housing-related costs rise black incomes cannot keep up with that rise and are leaving the states. Portland, Seattle, San Francisco and LA have all had huge chunks of black population move out, and that’s not even addressing the issue of Latinos pushing black residents out of traditionally black areas.

Ahhhhh, the unintended consequences of progressive social engineering.

Palm Springs with the San Bernardino Mountains as backdropโ€ฆ

Mt. San Gorgonio in the San Bernardino Mountains is the tallest mountain in southern California at 11,503 ft…

Life-affirming heartwarming story…

“Woman Heading to Abortion Clinic Changes Her Mind When She Remembers a Co-Workerโ€™s Adoption Offer”
    RIGHT TO LIFE OF MICHIGAN February 3, 2020

Mornin’ kids! I’m reading that the dem caucuses went great last night…..

Mornin’ everyone. Nice day here. ๐Ÿ™‚ Not so nice for the Dem caucus in Iowa, though. LOL Does anyone remember the rollout of Obamacare that WE paid so much for and was done in Canada by Michelle’s friends?

7. litenmaus says:

Have you ever heard someone say “I knew a guy who got to meet the President?”….I am totally in awe…..my nephew is on a Farm Junket to the nations capitol. Just received an email that there is now a possibility that he will actually get to meet with the President and discuss the China trade deal with him…..be still my itty bitty heart….:0)

Couldn’t wait until Caturday. Too cute!

Wow. Kim is brave!

• auscitizenmom says:

That was a very interesting scene. Kim steps in between the nut and Don Jr., and Don doesn’t react at all, then Brad Parscale steps in and takes charge.