Meme of the day – is it true?

Image | This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, 2020 Presidential Race, Current Events, Government, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Meme of the day – is it true?

1. lovely says:

My guess is yes.

No way does the coup crew want to take the stand and no way they can stop it from happening if they go for broke and win the vote. Bolton is impugned by footage of him saying the call was fine.

And we still have no idea of what Bolton said in the book so …….meh…..

Mitt will get in line with his master’s wishes and vote no witnesses. One of the maybes already declared he would vote no.

Party over.

This is awesome, good lawyering. Jay is so likable.

Sekulow woke those demons…..

• hocuspocus13 says:

…and Bolton was on the Ukraine Money Train
      💰💰💰💰💰

• lovely says:

Choo chooo is there any swamp member who didn’t have their mealy hand in the cookie jar?

It’s amazing how filthy the DC regulars are. I can se why Trump waited so long to run for presidency, I wonder how much he had to set into place in order to be able to do what he is doing.

I really wonder what his kill switch is.

• michellc says:

I was looking around the internet last night while listening to the questions and democrats non-answers and there are two rounds of thoughts in the Conservative circle. The one I see as being the more accurate is that Bolton was working with the Democrats and Pelosi held up the articles so that his book could make it into the trial to pressure them to call him.

The other is that this is a trap set up by POTUS and Bolton for them to walk into.

Hannity said it was true.

3. lovely says:

Notice the different dress styles of Cipollone and Sekulow.

Sekulow’s suit jacket is too big, his shirt sleeves too long, his jacket sleeves too short and he has that goofy goofy scalloped pocket square.

Very animated.

Cipollone looks like he just walked out of a Broadway tailor shop. Conservative tie. No pocket square.

Very calm.

Good lawyering, they’e playing their roles.

Both are arguing their expertise but both are also speaking to a different people.

4. michellc says:

I hope so.

At least we’ll know for sure how the witness will take place. I was listening last night and heard one Senator say, “we will vote on a block of witnesses” and then another say, “we will vote if we need witnesses or have heard enough to vote for acquittal.”

• auscitizenmom says:

The way I understood it, the Senate all votes to have witnesses, and then, they have to vote on each witness. Would be a nightmare.

• michellc says:

That’s what I thought when they passed the rules, but then I started listening to different Senators and they muddy the water.
        I guess we’ll find out for sure tomorrow.