Today’s Twitter bits …

Starting out with something amusing. The Miracle of Birth, perhaps?

And good news. Have your tissues ready.

We will never forget.

This is so wrong. I am sure that an appeal will follow, and we can only pray that it will be judged fairly.

That’s about the size of it.

I agree. Those who take public assistance should have rules to follow.

True statement.

Uh-oh.

I wonder what will develop from his conversion?

I had not heard of this before. Not surprising though.

I wonder if Stone will be pardoned now – or if it will be after the election next year.

Do you believe him? I don’t.

Iran.

Hong Kong.

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day!

Menagerie, this reminds me of your little town in Georgia.

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, 2020 Presidential Race, Abortion, Corruption, Current Events, Faith, Fake News, Government, History, News International, Politics, Social Media, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Today’s Twitter bits …

1. lovely says:

Verdict against Center for Medical Progress in favor of Planned Parenthood is a Pyrrhic victory, because now we have more solid evidence of what the #abortion industry does than we had before, because we have sworn testimony and much documentation.

Another judicial miscarriage of justice.

****

I don’t believe a word that Swine Prince Andrew says.

***

Iranian protestors at the risk of death from their government are also burning scrolls of The Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei.

***

My guess is that Stone will be pardoned sooner rather than later. President Trump needs to lawfully delegitimize the kangaroo court.

***

Kanye was considered a genius by the Leftist minions, he was a cultural hero until he started thinking fo himself and asserted his own free will.

I am, because of his mental health issues, still cautious, he can get an idea in his head without any basis in reality and believe and promote it whole heartedly and you can bet that there are many surrounding him trying to take advantage of his mind and poison it. Hopefully he continues to get mentally strong and the process he is using to ward off delusions continues to work for him. Strong support from loved ones is the strongest factor in keeping the mentally unbalanced, balanced, he seems to have good support.

Right now Kanye is doing nothing but good, leading his people to freedom if they so choose.

****

Barr’s speech was exceptional.

LOL As usual, I had to really think about that first tweet, Stella.

Yes, no matter what else came out of that PP trial, a lot of negative information about baby parts
    did.

I don’t see that Amb. Yavonovich got fired, to me she got transferred. And, she was doing all sorts of negative things in Ukraine. And, she lied and lied in front of congress, of course, with the demonrats approval.

I agree that people who get assistance need to follow the rules. There are people on the street here begging for money on the street. I don’t give them money. I know a lot of social workers, in fact, my friend is one. They say that a lot of those people know that help is available to them but certain things are required of them and they don’t want to do it.

I have no doubt that Prince Andrew is a liar.

I don’t know about Kanye. I am praying that he is real. God may be using him. Those men in prison don’t want to listen to white people about much of anything. But, him being a rapper makes them pay attention. I hope it all works and they are sincere, too. That might keep them out of jail. I could see Kanye fighting God and that may be part of why he seemed to be unstable. We really can’t know.

It’s from the viewpoint of wealthy men who befriend each other, of course, but a friend of mine who knows Prince Andrew says he’s one of the nicest people he’s ever known, generous, kind, even good-hearted. Whether they ever discussed aberrant sex, I have no idea. But I rather doubt it. They met when both were young men in their 20’s because of a mutual interest in flying (you’ll recall Andrew was a Falklands War helicopter pilot). My friend also met Fergie when attending festivities surrounding the royal wedding in the mid-80s.

YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE! My friend’s experience is obviously different from Andrew’s under-age accuser’s (in Britain the age of consent is 16, in the U.S. Virgin Islands it is 18–changed from 16 in 2000 likely because so many underage teens were being brought there for sex–and 17 in New York). All of the sexual encounters with the prince seem to be when the teen actually was underage. She needs to prove the dates she was trafficked if she chooses to bring formal charges against Andrew (I doubt very sincerely that either New York or the U.S. Virgin Islands will bring charges against Prince Andrew themselves and more than they’ll bring charges against Clinton). In New York there is no time limit on when a person can sue re rape. Didn’t find the U.S. Virgin Islands law, but there is a federal law that statutory rape when occurring across state or territorial borders is a crime. The girl was transported to the USVI for the purposes of having sex with men.

In many articles regarding Epstein’s trafficking, Donald Trump’s name is mentioned as being in the “little black book” along with Andrew. I don’t think it is, because you can rest assured that the state of New York would have already brought charges. My assumption is that he’s NOT in the sex book but merely in an address book.

There is no doubt that Prince Andrew rues the day he ever met Epstein. But meet him he did and took full advantage of all that Epstein offered. Pretty dang disgusting and pretty dang stupid to think he would never pay a public price.

4. czarowniczy says:

“You know what else would help: Requiring employment for all non disabled adult residents…” NOLA tore down the projects post-Katrina and went to a ‘mixed income’ townhome configuration with Section 8 vouchers too. Crime rate dropped, surged then settled out but those who were displaced and became homeless just city housing or Section 8 and went right back to the oid ways.

5. czarowniczy says:

‘Prince Andrew blames his “tendency to be too honourable” for maintaining his friendship with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after the billionaire was convicted.’

Was the sheet around Epstein’s neck found in a Windsor knot?

• lovely says:

“There’s a slight problem with, with, with, with the sweating,” Andrew told journalist Emily Maitlis, refuting an account by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre, who has insisted that she was trafficked to the prince in 2010, after suffering his “sweating all over me” on a London dance floor.

Not true, Andrew insisted Saturday. “Because I have a peculiar medical condition,” Andrew told Maitlis.

“Which is that I don’t sweat, or I didn’t sweat at the time … because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at.

“And I simply — it was, it was almost impossible for me to sweat.

“And it was only because I have done a number of things in the recent past that I am starting to be able to do that again,” he added, apparently referencing sweating, but providing no further detail.

“So I’m afraid to say there’s a medical condition that says I didn’t do it.”

Well there you have it, a medical impossibility for Andrew to be a pervert degenerate, such as described.

SMH.

What an ignorant low life.