Today’s Twitter bits …

That’s true – for some people. Not me.

Yes. I haven’t forgotten them. As I watch the memorial service, tears come to my eyes. I will never, ever, forget that day.

I remember this.

That’s right.

I agree with Maria Teresa.

Bolton is out.

Isn’t that something. I guess times have changed.

Good questions.

Disgusting. Their response is to have another vote? Just vote until they get the results they want?

Disgusting. Third-world conditions.

I love our President!

Sometimes silence speaks the loudest.

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a good day, everyone. With all of its faults, aren’t we lucky to be citizens of the greatest country on earth?

This entry was posted in 2020 Presidential Race, Corruption, Current Events, Faith, Government, History, News, Politics, Social Media, Terrorism, The Culture, The Squad, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Today’s Twitter bits …

Well, darn. It is doing it again. No tweets. But, if I refresh the page all the tweets show for a few seconds and then disappear. That is really strange. I am now having the same problem next door.

• jeans2nd says:

In Firefox, they only show up as text for me. Tweets work just fine in Opera.
      My video downloader, Clipgrab, no longer works anywhere this afternoon.
      Strange workings.

• auscitizenmom says:

Got ahold of the Geek Squad and had them do a cleanup on my computer. LOL Now the tweets show up but I have about a half dozen other things I will have to adjust. Places I go all the time have forgotten me. 😦

2. czarowniczy says:

The networks stopped showing the pictures of the Towers’ jumpers years ago as they produced too direct of an emotional impact on the public. I guess when you’re desperately trying to excuse the Islamist’s part in the attack, and blame it on the victims, you gotta go with what works. BTW, there’s an interesting story behind The Falling Man and the attempts to ID him, he’s become the icon for those many who jumped that day. One of the better coverages: https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48031/the-falling-man-tom-junod/

And almost forgotten is Mychal Judge, Catholic priest and chaplain to the NYC fire department who was killed ministering to victims. Judge wasn’t sent to the site, he went on his own as soon as he heard the first tower had been hit. He was inside of the North Tower praying over victims when the South Tower collapsed and shot debris through the North Tower that killed him. His body was carried out and laid at the alter of St Peter’s Catholic Church until it could be transported to the morgue. Another piece of the 911 picture the media’s locked away for their own purposes.

3. jeans2nd says:

Re: Scott Pressler – where does that kid find his energy? What a fine young man. His mom must be proud.

Sec Dr Ben Carson said on Fox last night that Pres Trump is working on the homeless/housing situation in California. Sec Dr Carson has some great ideas for tiny homes, and has a diff approach for housing.
    Hope CA Guv Whatsits gets out of the way, for once.

Pray for Scott Pressler and the people who are helping him. This is hazardous to his/their health.

5. lovely says:

I can not say bravo enough. The look on the officer’s face behind him is priceless.

Eternal mercy and peace for all of those lost on that horrific day 🙏🏼.