It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

1. Liked by 9 people

2. lovely says:

Happy Doggity Day Joshua ! Sunshine and blue skies kiddo!

• joshua says:

was at physical rehab yesterday starting work on muscles and strength.
      did not get on line as our power was temp out changing downed elect service from storms in Dallas
      Back in business
      doggies still make me happy most

• czarina33 says:

I know it seems hard, but you will get there. After my broken leg caused my left leg to completely weaken, it took 4 weeks of daily exercises ( they said to do 1 set daily, I did them extra times throughout the day) to get to walking with a cane. Know your goal! Oh, and every day be sure to lie down for a rest with your doggie family members, which is very good for your healing!

• lovely says:

Happy to hear from you Joshua 🙂 and pleased you are working on getting stronger. May the angels guide your steps and the Lord guard your progress.

We’ve (supposedly)got big storms moving in. I hope so 🙂 !

Little doggie is toasted up against me, never mind that it is 84° and muggy, I still haven’t turned the air on but I’m not sure how much longer I can hold out!

3. lovely says:

Keeping cool!

6. just stevie says:

Good Wednesday morning everyone! Have a wonderful day!