This morning’s Twitter hits …

Ridiculous people.

What do you think about this? Seems to me that our money has always had pictures of Presidents or founding fathers, like Ben Franklin and Alexander Hamilton. Why don’t they give her a coin?

The faces on every U.S. bill in circulation include five American presidents and two founding fathers. They are all men: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander Hamilton, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant and Benjamin Franklin.

Sounds like a fifth grader complaining about his trip to school on the bus. “Tucker and Sean wouldn’t talk to me!”

You would think he would keep a low profile, considering his past, but you would be wrong!

OMG!

Somehow I don’t think John Hickenlooper will have lots of company!

Wasn’t this covered under the Hatch Act?

Give ’em Hell, Mr. President!

Almost too much cuteness!

Happy Father’s Day to all of our dads and granddads! Have a happy day all of you!

This entry was posted in 2020 Presidential Race, Current Events, Family, Government, Holidays, Humor, Nostalgia, Politics, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to This morning’s Twitter hits …

Interesting, intriguing, and funny. 😀

2. lovely says:

As to OJ.

I may get banned from Twitter.

Again.

I don’t care. It’s happened before it will happen again.

I keep posting the crime scene photo of Nichole’s bloodied almost decapitated body on his time line. Twitter keeps deleting it with no message to me. They can all go to hell. As can the people following him and supporting him. Vile person, vile followers.

• Menagerie says:

I’ll never forget how many celebrated when he was found not guilty. Being younger and not yet as cynical, I was surprised.

I remember that verdict because we all watched it at work on the big screen tv in our large conference room. Shocked silence.

• auscitizenmom says:

I was shocked, but not as shocked as I was about the black people’s attitudes. Many that were interviewed said they really didn’t care if he was guilty. The verdict was payback or something.

• lovely says:

I’ll never forget the celebrations either. Sick sick people.

I came home and my post of Nicole was removed again no expansion no warning. I know there is always talk of the dream team, OJ’s defense team, but his defense team was not spectacular talk to any attorney worth his salt, the jury was afraid to convict a famous black man but even more than that Marcia Clark was incompetent and Christopher Darden should have been brought up on ethic violations he was so remiss. He wandered in the closing statement, he said later in a book (I did not watch any of the OJ trial) that he conflated his closing argument with words he wanted to speak to his own dead brother or dad, or something like that, it was a terrible terrible prosecution.

And don’t get me started on that moron Judge Ito.

SMH

3. nyetneetot says:

As I recall, there was a recent interview with a historian at some university where he stated that other than a woman by the name Harriet Tubman existed and was part of the underground railroad, nothing else could be verified. All the other stories about her could only be traced to another university historian in the 1960’s….