Sad news – Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House

This entry was posted in Government, Media, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Sad news – Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House

• FrankieZee says:

She looked at him as if he was like a 2nd FATHER figure to her. You could see the admiration in her eyes. I wish her nothing but the best. I do hope she stays involved in politics, she has an awesome future.

• lovely says:

Evening Frankie Z 🙂 , Thanks for mentioning Sarah’s look, I thought that’s the look of a fine woman who wishes that her fellow Americans could see President Trump for the fine man that he is. She made me think that she actually grieves for America and for what President Trump has been put through by the unrepentant, filthy scoundrels who would see our beautiful country destroyed for 30 pieces of silver.

I think she did a great job, even in the briefing room with Jim Acosta. I don’t know how she managed to keep her cool with him. I really hate to see her go.

• lovely says:

I was not a big fan of her style when she first came onto the team. I was 100% wrong. She has been a fantastic press secretary. I will miss her and her blunt treatment of the cretins.

Sarah has done a fine job even though the philistines will be yapping at her heels until the moment she hits that time clock for the last time. Hopefully she’ll take a very long holiday and then have a beautiful time the rest of her life. Godspeed!
    ————-

My additional hope is that President Trump will dispense with a single Press Secretary and replace that office with seven Trump loyalists so there will be a different secretary each day with no advance notice as to who that person will be on any given day.

What I’d really love but, of course, understand why it won’t be done, is to just padlock the press room door and walk away. Since the Democrat/leftist/prog/lib media is determined to be indecent, lying, mentally deficient fools, why set up the same someone day after day to be insulted, yelled at and figuratively spit upon?

3. czarowniczy says:

After all of the **** she had to take from the media vultures during her tenure I’m surprised she lasted as long as she did.