President Trump Delivers Remarks

This entry was posted in Economy, Government, Politics, Press Briefing, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks

Really good press conference.

Interesting. I thought it was a good briefing……………even though I thought somebody should smack that one female reporter who yelled at our President when he didn’t give her a second question. And, then she immediately asked the same question he had just answered later. SMH

Missed the live feed. It’ll probably be on YT later.

For now, this fabulous report…
    Fantastic Jobs Report released – Higher than expected – Dec 2018

• Lucille says:

After putting in the time to view it…I’d like to tell my remaining leftie pals who complain that the President doesn’t answer questions…would you please listen! Even though our President does skip from one thought to another and then back to the original in short order, if you follow his words carefully, you’ll know exactly what he’s getting at.

And President Trump does these pressers, of course, without a teleprompter, without notes, and–for the most part–with patience when confronted belligerently by some reporter (btw, which his predecessor never had to put up with). I know I’d be hard-pressed to be nice to that smug brunette female trying to make a name for herself. And April was actually civil plus–as our President mentioned–asked a good question; though I’m sure she hates him as much as the white brunette does.

An entertaining and informative performance. Thank you, President Trump!

4. litenmaus says:

Thx for posting this Stella. Although I have a mind like a sieve, I have never forgotten the fact that President Trump holds a degree in anthropology. When asked about Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, Trump spoke of dishonor and then he publically pointed out to the Muslim community that he recognized Rashida has dishonored a son with her speech and actions. I wonder if Rashida’s muslim community approves of women dishonoring their male children?

PDJT was culturally viscous and I am in awe.

5. lovely says:

Fabulous presser.

President Trump;

I told Nancy Pelosi, why don’t you use it to impeach me? Nancy said, “We don’t ant to impeach you.” 😂

President Trump about the government shut down, Our aim is to find a solution and build a wall on our southern border not to just end a budget shutdown but to make meaningful progress on our southern border.

Yes I really did say that we can leave the government shutdown for a year.”

😊

We (the Federal Government) won’t be opening until it (border security) is solved.__PResident Trump

We are in the midst of a crisis at our Southern Border. —The ever serious Vice President Trump

I can call a national emergency and I can skip congress and build the wall. I don’t want to do that but I can.

President Trump brought attention to the fact that a Muslim woman dishonored herself, her family, our country and very sagely said that a Muslim woman dishonored her son.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it MSM.

And our dear if you’re going to skewer them you may as well skewer them directly through the heart President said, (paraphrasing here ) “The 9th circuit court ruled incorrectly about DACA, when SCOTUS hears this case, if they decide the 9th Circuit court ruled correctly, just think of what power that gives me, President Trump.”

Also notice that President Trump refers to the SCOTUS justices often. He doesn’t just same “The Supreme Court” he says the justices. That is persuasion.

CNN goes Jim Acosta.

Kevin McCarthy I’m cold.

Want my coat?

😎

6. lovely says:

Wasn’t Eric a Never Trumper?