Tweet of the day …

My opinion? Our President is doing his best, in whatever way possible, to fulfill his campaign promises. He is being blocked at every turn, but still strives to get the job done.

The way things get done will not always be what we expect, but isn’t it the result what counts?

This entry was posted in Current Events, Government, Politics, Refugees & Aliens. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tweet of the day …

I try not to get upset about these things, but it does make me angry that he has to work so hard to get anything done. Of course, that is ridiculous because he loves the fight. I’m just seeing it from my perspective, and I don’t like a fight.

2. 1. Drain the Swamp
    2. Build the Wall

So far, he hasn’t done the two things we elected him to do. Perhaps I’m being impatient, and maybe after we elect him again in 2020 I’ll see him do those two things. I’m an optimist.

Yes, you are being impatient. The Swamp has been there for decades, and the President is being opposed from all sides. He can only do what is possible. Every time he tries a non-traditional solution, he is sued.

I understand your frustration.

• I’m frustrated, yes. I’m optimistic, though. Trump is a repudiation of both the DNC and the GOP, and the best POTUS we’ve had in my 47 years, and is the will of the people.

I want to see Hillary, Bill, Barack, Michelle, Soros & Sons, Podesta Bros., Huma, and many, MANY more in prison. Even posthumously, on paper, when they die of old age, before any justice gets done.

Half of this crew (a conservative estimate) should have been given their last cigarette and a blindfold and made to hear as their last, “Ready! Aim!….” years ago. By law. Not kidding. So I’m not impatient. How can you be patient for something that will never, ever happen in this life?

I think Dante wrote Inferno for this reason. He knew. These evil people will never see justice in this life. They will receive justice, though. Of that I am confident.

• jeans2nd says:

Listened to Xi Xingping’s recent speech to the 4th Whatsits this morning Wooly. This guy means to take over the world, no matter what. Xi uses all the politically correct words, but make no mistake, China means to rule the world. Adhering to Marx, Lenin, and Zhouwhosits, China will be the world ruler in a socialist communist world.
      People would be shocked if they listened to Xi’s words.

Pres Trump has managed to turn The Swamp’s attention toward China as our biggest geopolitical threat, which China absolutely is.

If Pres Trump manages to bring awareness to the absolute threat of China, plus reinvigorating our economy, we will have been well-served. imo
      The rest is up to us.

• czarowniczy says:

There has been no doubt ad to China’s intentions, as far back as Mao long term plans were being worked on in the back room. Little did they know that their main enemy, the Paper R\Tiger, would hand China the tools to do so.
        Right now we’re getting some breathing room but I’m betting that as soon as the next Rat administration comes back in the Clinton/Obama doctrine of selling the country out the the highest bidding Chinese entity will go back to official policy.

3. czarowniczy says:

One wonders how much of that money flowing back into the US will be the result of jobs destroyed by GM (and the pending cuts announced by Ford) moving to Mexico if the auto makers decide to further increase their profits by moving some/a lot of their remaining truck/SUV operations down there. I’m a bit curious as to all this talk about increased business opportunities there, an increased minimum wage and now the big two automakers announcing model cuts and plant closures that don’t make sense.

4. lovely says: