It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

1. lovely says:

Happy Doggity Day folks 🙂 !

Joshua I already posted this on the main page (yesterday?) but I don’t know f you get a chance to read everything.

This is my ol’ gal after helping decorate with the Christmas decorations 🙂 ! Peace, love and healing Sweet Joshua ❤️🙏🏼!

• joshua says:

my favorite day
      sweet doggie
      lovely, you always give me encouragement and hope
      you have the right “name”…lovely
      thanks and lets’s all enjoy the season of our savior’s birth

• lovely says:

Thank you Joshua! I almost changed my name as it was a joke because of something a bloke said to me, Wooly encouraged me to keep it. Now I’m happy that I did, I use it for the beginning of my imgur account also so every day I have to type in “love” several times which can only be a good thing 🙂 !

2. The Tundra PA says:

This cracked me up:

3. lovely says:

4. czarowniczy says:

To sort of round out Doggityday…
    It’s bedtime so I offer the three girls a last chance for ‘out’ before we go nighty-nite. Only one that takes me up on it is Chez who’ll go out in the middle of a meteor storm if we go with her. I let her out, she leaves a puddle and after a lap around the house she comes in.
    A the door now, however, is BD…she’s suddenly developed a desire to go out. BD almost immediately zeros in on where Chez left the puddle, appropriately places herself and puts a puddle on Chez’s puddle. Satisfied, she trots directly back to the door and comes in.
    Now Daisy, the old Border Collie alpha, who was sacked out way over by the bedroom door, is standing by the door demanding to go out. She trots directly over to where Chez and BD have left their graffiti and immediately adds her mark over the other dog’s two scents worth and trots right back to the door to be let in.
    Now we get to go thru the ‘going to bed’ routine.