LIVE: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Cape Girardeau, MO 11/5/18

President Donald J. Trump holds a campaign style rally at the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, MO. President Trump is expected to speak at 10:00 PM ET.

President Trump will be joined by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh (in his hometown) and Lee Greenwood.

RSBN begins live stream at 8:00 pm ET.

This entry was posted in 2018 Election, Politics, Rally, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to LIVE: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Cape Girardeau, MO 11/5/18

This is the last one. I hope Melania can get him to rest a little. Maybe play some golf. He sure deserves it.

This guy was talking to Hannity and said that there were 60,000 requests for 7,500 tickets. 😯

Can you imagine how exciting it was to be at this rally? I’m smiling from ear to ear!

4. lovely says:

How proud I am to stand with President Trump.

OUR President is near the end of his speech and I’ve got him on one tab and typing this on another tab…this was such a remarkable night. Everyone was great.

Especially touching was OUR President stopping everything to make sure the woman who fainted from some ailment and telling the doctor to take his time…and then as the got the woman on the gurney, someone started singing AMAZING GRACE. And then OUR President thanked everyone and mentioned his thanks for the audience singing AMAZING GRACE. Well, I just lost it!

At one point RSBN had 70,922 viewers!

OUR President is on his last sentences and I’m sure the audience of patriots is going to erupt! Red, white and blue…and together with love in our hearts and hope in our souls, we will make America wealthy again, we will make America strong again, we will make America safe again, and we will make America Great AGAIN!

Thank You, Lord! Have mercy upon us and upon our nation, Lord! Please allow this win for our country, for America! Thank you, Lord!

RSBN said there were 71,000 watching.

• Lucille says:

I heard Joe say that, but perhaps he was rounding it, unless I somehow missed it going that high.

With pad and pen in hand, I was writing down the numbers starting at 68,972. When it reached 70,922 it started fluctuating downwards.

This was such a great rally that it’s a shame people starting tuning out. Personally I don’t understand how anyone would lose interest unless they were going out on a hot date. However, if I were dating someone and he didn’t want to watch it, then “adios, amigo.”