Kanye Disappoints Trump Critics In Follow-Up Comment About ‘Being Used’

Since Kanye has been in the news this week, you might be interested in this article in the Daily Wire:

DAILY WIRE

On Tuesday, Kanye West thrilled ardent Trump critics by announcing that he was “distancing” himself from politics from here on out because it has become clear to him that he’s “been used to spread messages I don’t believe in.” The comment was framed as Kanye officially “breaking up” with the man he’s been incessantly ridiculed for championing.

But in follow-up comments to TMZ Tuesday, West made clear that he wasn’t talking about Trump at all.

“Kanye contacted us to make it clear he did not mention Donald Trump in his tweets, and he’s getting out of politics altogether,” TMZ reported. “As for being ‘used’ … he says he was specifically referencing Blexit, and that’s it.”

Go to the Daily Wire for the complete report.

This entry was posted in Current Events, News, Politics, Social Media, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Kanye Disappoints Trump Critics In Follow-Up Comment About ‘Being Used’

1. lovely says:

Yep.

Greed is a terrible thing.

Kanye was specially referring to Candance and Blexit.

Sad that Candace is another person who is trying to monopolize on a good thing by lying and grifting. Power and money corrupt all but those who are firmly grounded in a faith in something bigger than themselves. Espousing integrity and having integrity are a world apart.

Sad.

As Lucille mentioned Kanye said he has been diagnosed with as having a bipolar disorder. Stuff like what Candace did can flip a switch in someone like Kanye. He very, very likely sees things in black and white, good and bad, holy and evil, Candace did a lot of damage to freeing the people she claims to represent and love.

Shame on her.

Too bad they aren’t perfect. But who among us is? Especially when we were young.

The way I look at it, they are imperfect human beings who are making a difference. Sort of like our President.

God uses imperfect humans for his purposes.

• lovely says:

Not thinking they should be perfect, no one is, but what Candace did has damaged the black community and America by turning Kanye away.

With great power comes great responsibility, we are in the mess we are in because almost every person who goes to DC does exactly what Candace did. They get greedy and they worry more about the amount of digits in their bank account than Americans and America.

Sorry maybe you think I am being too hard on Candace but she did real damage. There is no getting around it. I’ve been a fan of hers, I am still a fan of hers, I think she has done tremendous good, she has also done something entirely terrible, she owes it to herself and to the movement of freeing black people from the democratic lie to put America first. She has done nothing different than thousands of people before her. It is sad.

I don’t think people should be given a pass because they are young or espouse the right ideas or even because they are fighting for a good cause.

Wrong is wrong. People are often afraid to criticize people who they are on the same side as, which is how we got, Scott Walker, Paul Ryan et al.

Hold their feet to the fire or we’ll get more of the same.

Trick or treaters are starting to arrive gotta run.

Okay, I’m lost. What in the world did Candace do? I didn’t hear anything.

• Lucille says:

Me either.

• lovely says:

Candance said that Kanye was the impetus behind Blexit (Black Lives Exiting from the Democratic Plantation), she used Kanye’s name to sell t-shirts. It is really sad because all she had to do was wear one and the demand would have been through the roof. Kanye himself may have worn one, who knows.

Kanye West designed T-shirts urging black people to leave Democratic Party in a ‘Blexit

“Blexit is a renaissance and I am blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West,” Turning Point USA’s communications director, Candace Owens, told Page Six.

Really sad.

• auscitizenmom says:

So, were the colors and the logo created by Kanye?

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, Candace, that sucks. 😦

• Lucille says:

Dumb! There is never an excuse for out and out lying like that. No matter how much you wish to make good in life, if you create a deliberate falsehood–especially involving money–you will be found out…if not right away, then eventually.

The other thing is that once you start lying, you have to keep it up and keep track of each lie and where it fits in. If you are one who has a vision and you start an important movement, you have to be squeaky clean or the movement can be irreparably damaged.

Now she will have to work twice as hard to regain and retain the trust of others. A very painful lesson learned for Candace.

• lovely says:

What I hate, (I rarely use that word) is that we have to be diligent all of the time.

I hate that people say “I am this person” and then we find out they are not who they say they are but something other.

We all have faults no doubts but when you with forethought lie, when you refer to someone as “dear friend” and in the same sentence lie about them to line your own pockets, well that is a very dangerous slippery slope to charlatanville.

And you’re right lies just perpetuate themselves.

She’s not stupid. That makes me wonder if she is lying. Maybe he is.

Let me first say, to those that have relished in my hurt and pain:

If knowing that I bleed and that I hurt brings you comfort and celebration— then there is no question that you won last night.

Celebrate.
    Be comforted.

I grew up in one of those storied unstable homes. I experienced more hurt before I turned 10 years old then most will experience over a lifetime. Listening to music from Kanye West and Jay-Z is what I give credit to having kept my spirit alive on some of the very worst days. It’s a crazy thing to know that you wake up one day and someone whose words and lyrics literally kept your spirit alive is suddenly your friend.

God is good.

There are so many people in this world who love Kanye West because they know he is great and powerful and cool, but not every person in this world knows what it means to have someone’s rap lyrics literally save you.

The people that attended the BLEXIT launch do, however. The emotion in that room was real and was raw, and to them – like to me – Kanye is a literal superhero.

The moment we were building— a moment that included kids who had similar backgrounds and experiences to me; the moment that included people who had served prison sentences, grown up without fathers, were currently living in group homes, or took their first plane rides that day— was never about cameras or celebrities or press or designs. It was about superheroes. It was about the Herculean strength it takes to chase after your dreams when everyone tells you that they can’t be realized.

#BLEXIT was always about teaching those people to fly.

If I had to imagine what it would feel like to have a bullet pierce my heart, it would be exactly like the moment I learned Kanye told the world he felt I had used him.

I wouldn’t wish the way I felt last night upon my worst enemy.

I never once said that Kanye designed the t-shirts for BLEXIT. This is a lie that seems to have made its way around the world; a lie I would like to again correct for the record. Kanye was completely right to feel used in that regard and as I have done personally, I would like to publicly apologize to him for any undue stress or pain the effort to correct that rumor has caused him, his business relationships, or his family. He simply never designed them.

I am a leader, and I would like to lead in this moment by stating that any and all confusion relating to this topic is therefore my fault, entirely.

I would also like to publicly apologize to President Trump, as I know that Kanye’s tweets were rapidly misinterpreted as a shot to this administration.

His tweets were aimed at me and me only, rightfully, for my personal failings.
    I bare full responsibility.

There is no manual to any of this. I wake up everyday, and I do what I think is right. And today, this is what I feel in my heart to be right.

I conceptualized BLEXIT in February of this year backstage at CPAC. Nobody really knew me then, but I knew in that very moment that I was the person who was meant to lead black America out of the darkness and away from the lies and deception of policies that have paralyzed our progress.

To all those in the black community who felt their hearts break last night, remember this moment. Remember these emotions. Remember the people who enjoyed your pain, and remember those who stood by your side.

We all know how lonely this road can be.

We all know how unpleasant this journey can be, but you will never lose me, and I will never lose you.

#BLEXIT will happen because the universe and God are on our side.

To those who have donated and supported BLEXIT, I would like to clarify that in no way are you supporting the work of Kanye West.

You are supporting an orphanage of thought for free thinkers. A figurative home for those who have been excommunicated for daring to view themselves as more than just victims. You are supporting our love, compassion, and conviction that there is a way to better ourselves without government handouts.

BLEXIT represents the vision of the black community becoming victors. It represents an America united by the shared belief that no matter where you come from – if you work hard and stay focused on the good things— we can all be superheroes.

We can and – at long last – we will.

• lovely says:

I gotta run Stella, I’ll read this when I get home 🙂 !

I think she did lie about what she said. I wonder the size of the group where she was speaking.

• auscitizenmom says:

I’m suspicious of her because she ran off at the mouth denying it. 🙄

• lovely says:

Well I have to see that her statement has not made me feel better about her.

Let’s just ignore her self serving opening paragraph. Good grief.

Let’s look at her mindset.

#BLEXIT was always about teaching those people to fly.

Is Candace really separating herself as so set apart that you refer to others in your movement as Those people?

Compare it to President Trump I didn’t win, we won.

Not allowing people to make you an “other” who is in need of their help is what Candace is supposed to be educating black people about.

🙄 But you are right she is young so maybe her emotions are this strong but it is certainly something that should embarrass her as she matures.

I never once said that Kanye designed the t-shirts for BLEXIT.

Simply a lie 😏.

But now we read, He simply never designed them. His tweets were aimed at me and me only, rightfully, for my personal failings.I bare full responsibility.

Now if she truly never said that Kanye created the Blexit t-shirts (but she did) what personal failings is she talking about and what does she bear the full responsibility for? It is non-sensical statement if she never said that Kanye created the t-shirts.

And here in my opinion lies Candace’s biggest problem. Ego.

And she answers the question,

I was the person who was meant to lead black America out of the darkness.

Roll the mind that thinks this way around in your head a bit.

Did Martin Luther King ever say;

I was the person who was meant to lead black America out of the darkness.

Sojourner Truth?

Herman Cain?

Clarence Thomas?

Ben Carson?

Rosa Parks?

It is dangerous disordered thinking.

So Candance does understand that she was set to gain financially by connecting Kanye’s name to the Blexit t-shirts.

Anyhow. I hope she gets herself together. I hope this is not what it appears to be. Some people get grabbed by the scruff of the neck and bite the hand that guides them, some people get grabbed by the scruff of the neck and change their path.

I think Candace can be and has been a tremendous force for good. But I think she has a major problem and she is at a crossroad she has some huge life and soul altering decisions in front of her.