I found loads of things on mine, including Christian, Politics, Donald Trump, Trump Followers, Mike Pence, Conservatives, etc etc.
The steps to follow, per the tweet (it works):
- Select Profile and settings (same place you log out).
- From that menu, click on Settings and privacy.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, click on Your Twitter data. You may need to enter your password to continue.
- Page down to the section labeled Your Twitter interests, or Interests and ads data.
- There may be several entries. Right now, I have two categories to check, Inferred interests from Twitter and Inferred interests from partners. Yours may just be Your Twitter interests. In any case, click on the See all link.
- Uncheck all of the items that seem suspect.
Be sure to thank WeeWeed for the tip!