It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to It’s Caturday!

1. Gil says:

One of kiddos book characters he likes is Pete the Cat. Kind of a hippie rock cat but finds ways to teach kuds how to be cool by being nice, polite, thoughtful and friendly. Tons of books and toys etc. Good for kids from 3 to 9.

These are fun ideas for our feline friends…it takes a village….

3. czarowniczy says:

I’m up later than I’d hoped as orange outside cat’s out stalking in the backyard by the lake. I can catch his eyes in the light but he won’t come in. Someone’s going to spend the night under my truck.

• auscitizenmom says:

My friend’s cat goes outside, but she gets her in and locks the door when it starts getting dark. One night she called and called and searched and couldn’t find her anywhere. My friend went to bed about midnight, finally, but couldn’t sleep. At 2:30 in the morning the cat came screaming down the hallway and zoomed under the bed. She hid there shaking and didn’t come out until the next afternoon. Wonder what was after her. Even after she came out she was nervous and checking the house for something scary.

• czarowniczy says:

We have some big, scary things outside but he came to us as a largely outside cat. He’s lean and mean but a lover. He’d like to come inside but the big fat inside cat’s never really become used to him.
        We don’t worry much about him, he does what he does and he has cars and a truck to hide under, he’s pretty much become the lord of the yard and he surveys much of the 2 acres that make up the yard – it’s his job as he sees it.

4. christopher7 says:

Ok inhope this works (sent from my iPhone – all from the web):

And for good measure – I have one of these above my bed. Cat or not, this place is amazing; I hope to go there in person someday.

Ok triple check looks good! Hope everyone had a good short week ; )

Upper and lower case cats…

Feral Senior Cat Becomes A Total Mama’s Boy – MR. BELVEDERE | The Dodo