Ultimate result of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood

The conclusion some reach when they are constantly told that abortion is a form of ‘health care’.

Primer on Margaret Sanger (Wikipedia):

Margaret Sanger was an American birth control activist, sex educator, writer, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term “birth control”, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Sanger drew a sharp distinction between birth control and abortion and was opposed to abortion through the bulk of her career. Sanger remains an admired figure in the American reproductive rights movement.

From 1952 to 1959, Sanger served as president of the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

After World War I, Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children. The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control. Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists. She believed that they both sought to “assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit.” They differed in that “eugenists imply or insist that a woman’s first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state.” Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.

In “The Morality of Birth Control”, a 1921 speech, she divided society into three groups: the “educated and informed” class that regulated the size of their families, the “intelligent and responsible” who desired to control their families in spite of lacking the means or the knowledge, and the “irresponsible and reckless people” whose religious scruples “prevent their exercising control over their numbers.” Sanger concludes, “There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped.”

Sanger’s eugenic policies included an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods, and full family planning autonomy for the able-minded, as well as compulsory segregation or sterilization for the “profoundly retarded”.

Margaret Sanger justified her decision to speak to a Ku Klux Klan group by explaining, “to me any aroused group is a good group.” She was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddard.

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the “black” and “yellow” peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger’s American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

While Planned Parenthood’s current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as “Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics” (June 1920), “The Eugenic Conscience” (February 1921), “The purpose of Eugenics” (December 1924), “Birth Control and Positive Eugenics” (July 1925), “Birth Control: The True Eugenics” (August 1928), and many others. [Black Genocide]Those of us who oppose abortion believe that Margaret Sanger cleared a path to the eventual legalization of abortion. Because she opposed abortion in earlier years, and told patients that the answer was prevention of conception, proponents have argued that Sanger’s anti-abortion stance contributed to the further stigmatization of abortion and impeded the growth of the broader ‘reproductive rights movement’.

This entry was posted in Family, News, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Ultimate result of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood

1. jeans2nd says:

From the billboard – “Black women take care of their families…”

What families? How may any woman take care of her family if she aborts her family?
    The stupid is strong with this one.
    gee wiz

Contraception is available, and not that expensive.

3. OVER 1,500+ EVERY DAY…..did Congr. BC like this ..

4. tessa50 says:

Abortion is self-care. Yes, it is. They only care about themselves.

5. lovely says:

Disgisting vile people who slaughter their babies virtue signaling. What a world.

6. czarowniczy says:

Blacks in America are about 13% of the population but account for 39% of total abortions…
    So yeah, they’re ‘taking care’ of their families. Guess we’ve found a more convenient method of contraception that doesn’t require a small degree of personal responsibility.

• czarowniczy says:

Oops…wait a minute…we’re being judgemental…

• michellc says:

It’s crazy to me all the different forms of birth control today and almost every state has some form of free birth control whether through medicaid, health departments or non-profits and yet women would still prefer to get pregnant and kill their babies.

• czarowniczy says:

Hmmmmmmm. At the cost of maybe being considered…unfeeling and judgemental…might I propose it’s easier for many folks to just go out and get an abortion than it is to be responsible every day, take the steps an accountable person would to prevent an unwanted pregnancy and act like a civilized person? Oh, and expect us to foot the bill.

• michellc says:

Some of this stuff they have today is not even on a daily basis.
          Of course there is also the oldest form of birth control, but how dare anyone suggest that.

• auscitizenmom says:

My mother always said to keep your knees together.

• czarowniczy says:

Agreed, it’s a Constitutional right to rut without forethought and have the taxpayers resolve any consequences.

• michellc says:

Rut reminds me of a story. I had a busybody teacher once who questioned my parenting. My oldest son saw nothing wrong with a boy and girl caught messing around in a school bathroom. One of the things I said to him was that God gave us dominion over animals because we were made in His image. Animals will have sex anywhere, anytime, so why would a person made in God’s image want to put themselves on the level of an animal and have sex anywhere? We’re not animals and if he wants to think it’s okay to act like animals then he could just move on out to the pig pen and live like an animal.

This teacher overheard him telling a friend what I had told him and she found it disturbing that I was comparing kids to animals. I kindly told her that if kids were going to act like animals then I would call it like I see it and that she better keep her nose out of my business or she might get it chopped off.

She didn’t even teach any of my kids, but I think she took me literally because she avoided ever making eye contact with me again. She was only there one year, she must have finally got that nose chopped off by sticking it in other parent’s business. lol

• czarowniczy says:

Well small kids have a lot in common with animals, that’s why we have to housebreak them and teach them what the word ‘NO!’ means. If you don’t socialize them you end up with what places like NOLA and Chicago are dealing with.
                You must have told the teacher about the ‘nose chopping’ in the days before questioning any teacher’s words or using any wording that could even remotely be considered violent was call for a SWAT rollout.

• michellc says:

I couldn’t have kids in school today without going to jail.
                  Another reason I’m glad my daughter is not sending my grandbabies to school, I wouldn’t be able to control myself. I’d be the old granny up there beating teachers and administrators in the head with my purse. lol

• czarina33 says:

Actually, I have found demonstrating knowledge of what the teacher/school is SUPPOSED to be doing can be quite intimidating when presented by “granny”. Age & experience can be verrrry useful.