Breitbart’s John Nolte has documented all (or most) of the attacks against Trump supporters, and includes links to the stories about them.
Here is a list of just the past month or so (54 incidents). The complete list contains 542 incidents:
- August 1, 2018: Woman charged with trying to hit man with her car over Trump sticker
- July 26, 2018: Trump supporter punched in Hollywood
- July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again.
- July 25, 2018: Man arrested, indicted on charges after allegedly threatening Congressman Diane Black
- July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are “complicit in evil”
- July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
- July 23, 2018: Elizabeth Warren Supporter Shoves Challenger
- July 20, 2018: Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat
- July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump’ Shirt Peddled on Facebook
- July 19, 2018: ‘New Yorker’ Kills Trump
- July 19, 2018: CA Anti-Trump Protesters Target Legal Immigrant’s Cafe Over Trump Support, Hurl Feces
- July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
- July 17, 2018: Gory Trump Throat-Cutting Art Decorates Portland Gallery
- July 16, 2018: House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To ‘Stop Trump’
- July 16, 2018: Mob chases pro-Trump group out of Los Angeles bar
- July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain
- July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It’s ‘Tempting’ to Beat up Rand Paul
- July 13, 2018: Anti-Israel protesters harass Jared and Ivanka with loud speakers outside their home
- July 13, 2018: 76-year-old man assaulted by anti-Trump thugs in San Diego.
- July 11, 2018: ABC’s Terry Moran shames Fox News’s Shannon Bream for feeling threatened at SCOTUS protest
- July 10, 2018: Protesters arrested, accused of assaulting officer at Portland ICE office
- July 10, 2018: Man threatens to ‘curb stomp’ Trump supporter at Disneyland
- July 10, 2018: Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob
- July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Stephen Miller harassed on street by angry bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store
- July 9, 2018: Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office
- July 8, 2018: LISTEN: Idaho GOP Rep. Receives Threatening Voicemails, Emails Because of This Facebook Post
- July 8, 2018: Longtime Hillary Clinton aide publishes contact information about bookstore owner who stopped the harassment of Steve Bannon, Reines’s obvious goal is to see the bookstore owner harassed.
- July 8, 2018: Far-left Daily Beast writer defends public harassment of Steve Bannon
- July 7, 2018: Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) menaced outside restaurant. We know where you live!
- July 7, 2018: Steve Bannon harassed at bookstore; police called
- July 7, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters in San Francisco
- July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
- July 6, 2018: BLM activist calls for assassination of Supreme Court Justice
- July 6, 2018: Brick Thrown Through Front Door Of Wheeling, IL, Township Republican Headquarters
- July 6, 2018: CNN analyst justifies violence against Trump supporters
- July 6, 2018: Long Island Man Threatened to Kill Supporters of Republican Congressman, Trump: Police
- July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
- July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
- July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
- July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
- July 4, 2018: Paul Begala Reportedly Sending Serial-Harasser Mike Stark To Harass Barbara Comstock July 4th
- July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
- July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
- July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
- July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
- July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
- July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of “Gestapo tactics.”
- July 2, 2018: Man accused of threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his family.
- July 1, 2018: Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
- July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
- July 1, 2018: AntiFa terrorists attack Patriot Prayer rally in Portland.
Breitbart also provides a link to a YouTube channel called Violence Against Trump Supporters, and their web page, Attacks On Trump Supporters.
I heard today on Facebook that the Washington Post has “fact checked” Sarah Sanders on what she claims has been done to her when she was speaking with Jim Acosta in the Press Briefing, saying that she lied and, among other things, that saying on CNN that someone should “wring her neck” is not the same thing as “choking.” Jerks. Here’s the press briefing exchange:
Here is Breitbart’s take on the Washington Post “fact check”.
In response to this, Blake, who has a troubling history of downplaying the menacing of female Trump staffers, desperately tried to mislead his readers and pick apart Sanders’ statement with an audacious amount of fake news and dishonest hair splitting.
Among other furious acts of parsing, Blake scolded Sanders by explaining that “choking” Sander Sanders is not the same as “wringing” her neck.
“MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace … didn’t call for choking Sanders,” WaPo writes, “but instead asked a reporter if she ever want to ‘wring’ Sanders’s neck out of frustration.”
Blake also falsely asserts that Wallace’s words were “hardly a call for action,” when the exact opposite is true. Implicit in Wallace’s comment is that Sanders deserves to be choked, that she has it coming, that this should be the normal reaction to Sanders. I.e., that she should be choked.
WaPo also castigated Sanders over her claim that the media “said I should be harassed as a life sentence.”
Sanders is referring to WaPo’s own anti-Trump blogger Jennifer Rubin, who called for exactly that during a television appearance just last month. Here is the transcript:
We’re not going to let these people go through life unscathed. Sarah Huckabee has no right to live a life of no fuss, no muss, after lying to the press, after inciting against the press. These people should be made uncomfortable, and I think that’s a life sentence, frankly.
According to Blake, though, Sanders is a liar because “Rubin said nothing directly about people ‘harassing’ Sanders.