It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to It’s Caturday!

Why Your Cat Loves Boxes, According to Science

2. czarowniczy says:

Today our lovely black & white inside/outside cat decided to show us his appreciation for our sponsoring him and brought us back…a field rat! As he loves us so much he only partially dispatched it so we could ALL play ‘slowly dispatch the critter’ games with it. And who says our cats don’t appreciate us?

• The Tundra PA says:

Nice to see you, joshua! Hope you are doing okay. You are in my daily prayers, along with the Colonel. Perhaps you might give us an update sometime?

• Hi Joshua! Hope you’re doing well, it’s nice to hear from you now and then. I think about you (and pray) often.

• joshua says:

Thanks all my friends!

finished second round of chemo, off a week for some surgery, then I get a round of serious stuff next week.

Been eating well, sleeping fitfully, dealing with gastro stuff.

no nausea nor hair loss.
          I have not yet regained my boyish good looks nor buoyant bouncing step…but plan on giving that a run too.

so many good friends and prayers.

thanks and hugs to ya’ll

• auscitizenmom says:

Been thinking about you and praying for you. 🙂

• lovely says:

Always good to see you Joshua! Prayers continue!

I hope the rough stuff is not too bad 🙏🏼! My Uncle kept his hair a full mane of thick shocking white wild hair, picture Einstein with thicker fuller hair.

Finally have a cool day here! So the dogs and I are chilling out this evening.

• lovely says: