Tweet of the day …

Oh my!

This entry was posted in Meme. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tweet of the day …

Maybe somebody should tweet out that we now have video type equipment that records everything they say and do. Evidently they don’t know that. {snort}

What does she say? With my old programming, I can’t open it either here or on Twitter.

We want very much to have a strong Russia, because a strong, competent, prosperous, stable, Russia we think is in the interest of the world.

• Lucille says:

Oh, brother! We keep trying to tell people this woman is incompetent, ignorant, foolish, mentally off, and deserves to be in the hoosegow. But, nooooo, they just keep on believing she’s the perfect candidate and real winner in 2016. Mass psychosis.

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, after eight years of Clyde we almost got another eight of Bonnie. The thought of the Clepto-Couple getting another run at ****ing-over the American public scared the hell outta me – just in case anyone wonders how the German people elected/reelected Hitler look at 2016 and see how close we came to our own gutterdammerung.

3. czarowniczy says:

And a strong and stable Russia can pour oodles of cash secretly into my and my pseudo-hubbie’s Foundation.