It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Family, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

1. So a week of 95 degree heat killed half my new lawn, & when I walked outside today hoping the thunderstorm cooled things off, it was like being hit by a steam bath – so this is how I feel:

Teddy Bear Dog

4. Mine’s a tri-color, medium coat, brown eyes and semi-erect ears!. The one I had in Scotland was a red and white, with amber eyes, and one erect ear, and one floppy, with a rough coat. They are all smart!

5. lovely says:

Stella, the no dogs allowed photo is one of my all time favorites! Good morning 🙂 .

6. lovely says:

Prayers continue for you Joshua 🙏🏼❤️.

• joshua says:

thank you lovely…chemo started and I am in good doc and cancer center care right now. Feeling ok after they put a stent into my liver bile duct so could clear out bile and get digestion working. picking up strength. prayers are very helpful and I think working already. I will keep this treatment going knowing a miracle will happen if it is supposed to. love everyone here.

• lovely says:

I am so happy and relieved to hear from you Joshua! I am sad about you’re situation but hopeful in your attitude, spirit, prayer community and God the Great Physician,may you be blessed with a miracle sweet man! ❤️🙏🏼

I know we are all praying, when you have the energy keep us posted even if it is just on you’re favorite day of the week Doggity Day 🙂 !

• Menagerie says:

It’s good to hear from you joshua. Praying every day for you. God bless.

Good to hear from you joshua. It must be a big relief to be in good hands, and able to eat! Keep in touch with us, as you are able. Don’t forget that you can always send an email if it seems more appropriate.

• auscitizenmom says:

Keeping you in my prayers daily. ❤

7. joshua says:

The love and support this family group is unsurpassed in today,s weakened social culture with so much lack of empathy, care, and community. So focused on group identity politics and agendas.

Love of money, is the ROOT of all evil has never so much been shown globally and revealed in such start and painful ways to the middle America regular folks that thought we could trust our elected leaders to protect and manage our finances and governmental duties.

This will change as God fearing and loving patriots and true believers wake up and demand dialog rather than shout down riots.

I have a lot to live for still…..MAGA among them.

Thanks for the care and encouragement to all my best friends at Stellas