It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Family, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

1. Menagerie says:

Once many years ago, my husband and I stepped outside and saw the little boy next door, maybe three years old, with his arm over the back of our dog, a beautiful Golden Retriever. They were facing away from us, absolutely still, watching the sunset.

It’s a moment we’ve never forgotten, it was before the days of cell phones and quick pictures. Perhaps we might have forgotten that special moment if there had been a picture. Now it is a vivid and beautiful memory.

• lovely says:

I wonder when I see folks at concerts, sporting events, family parties and other places, all taking photo after photo if they are experiencing the moment or simply taking photos so that they can talk about it.

That said I take a lot of photos. But I enjoy the moment and put my camera in its case more often than it is out at events. I want to be in the moment.

About two weeks ago I went to visit my cousins at my aunt’s house, I saw relatives that I had not seen in about a year, met a 3rd cousin (6 months old) for the first time.

I had my camera with me.

My cousin asked me a couple of days later if I could send her any photos I took, I said, hmm….I was so busy visiting that I forgot to take any photos. She said the same thing happened to her, so, there are no photos of the day, only memories, I can’t say either of us viewed that as a bad thing πŸ™‚ !

Tucker pics:

August, 2017 (6 months old)

March, 2018

• Gil says:

I love those. My last beagle would be encouraged to sneak onto the bed by mr gil and snuggle only on his side. When I’d get up she’d act as if she was fully camouflaged.

3. Gil says:

Kiddo likes corgis. We found a pet store that sells rescues and purebreds.

BEACH BUDDIES….

5. lovely says:

Thinking of you and praying for you Joshua πŸ™πŸΌ. I hope you are surrounded with love ❀️.