It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to It’s Caturday!

1. czarowniczy says:

Annnnnnd just as I clicked on this our graceful inside/outside B&W cat jumped up on my side table and ‘cleaned’ the top. You’ll ‘scuse me while I pick things up.

2. OK, so we definitely have a mind meld goin’ on here! My cat pic for today is the senior ship’s cat on the Kalmar Nyckel (US) (on gen’l disc page). His name is Toolbox, and he looks like one tough dude:

3. MaryfromMarin says:

Thematic:

4. Back for a minute. Just dawned on me cats, rats, ships – Light dawns on Marblehead! πŸ˜‰

Munchkin Cat Close Up

• auscitizenmom says:

What I always thought. LOL

• czarowniczy says:

And they needed a study to determine this? I’m betting no one on the study has a cat.

My cat has a vocabulary at least as large as the dog does.

• czarowniczy says:

I think they all do but to cure the boredom and irritate us they work at purrfecting nonverbal cues to make us do their biudding.

• czarina33 says:

This very evening, Black & White Mickey was on the back porch, wet from the light rain, looking in the door at me. I opened the door for him, but he just sat there. I said “kitty-kitty”, but he looked in the door & ignored me. I started to close the door in his face, because usually he won’t come in unless I pick him up (altho most of th time he runs off). He darted his wet self in at that point. Just being obstinant.

6. lovely says:

What a pretty kitty πŸ™‚ .

• czarina33 says:

Czar planted some in a pot on the back porch. First one of the cats knocked it over & rolled in it. I replanted it. Then one of the dogs pulled it out of the pot & ate the pot. I replanted it. Another cat dragged it out if the pot & it appeared s/he rolled over & over in it. I replanted it & hid it in a large pail. It died.