Event you should know about – Saving California

This isn’t a free event, but if you live close to Burbank, CA, and if you can afford it, you should get your tickets NOW!

Join us for our Kick-off event, Saving California!

Burbank Marriott, March 17, 2018
2500 North Hollywood Way · Burbank, California 91505
From 9 AM -5:30 PM

We have reached the critical Tipping Point – will you let California wither and die without a fight?

We are putting together an exclusive group for a dramatic day of Connecting, Creating and Celebrating on March 17 in Burbank. This is California’s Last Stand, and we want political insiders like you to stand with us.

*Connect with top candidates, activists, leaders and cutting edge political game changers.
*Create a roadmap for winning elections, as well as the hearts and minds of your neighbors.
*Celebrate inspiring stories and new friendships.

This is your chance to have discussions with top activists about what really works right here in California.

Meet candidates and talk to top notch organizers. Be inspired by the stories that will save the culture.

With brilliant communicators like Bill Whittle and Star Parker, radical change agents like Sabo, LA’s notoriously delightful right wing street artist, and the smart energy of Turning Point’s Charlie Kirk there’s something for everyone who knows we need to tell the story of what California’s future can look like when guided by conservative policy. With critical 2018 elections coming up, this is our Last Stand to save our state. Won’t you join us?

David Horowitz, founder of the Freedom Center will share what he’s learned about the popular culture battleground of LA, and how the power of reason can change minds.

Meet top political candidates from all over California, join lively informal roundtable discussions and discover a new roadmap to ballot box success in 2018. Help return California to its former glory and win back the heart of our beautiful state by registering now! Early bird rates won’t last long!

For more information, contact ginny@connect-the-dots.us

Sponsored by Connect the Dots, a 501c (4) organization devoted to educating citizens on American constitutional issues.

This entry was posted in Government, Politics, The Culture, Uncategorized, Whittle. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Event you should know about – Saving California

1. czarowniczy says:

Saving California…good luck with that.

More than 12% of the population of the United States lives in the state of California. If Californians can do something to save their state, we will all gain.

• hoofhearted says:

Until they demonstrate support for the US themselves by stopping illegals, building a wall, deport criminals and stop selling your property mineral rights to China, they have no credibility. But no doubt the Burbank Marriott will provide a lovely luncheon.

There ARE conservatives in California who are trying to save the state. Not every resident of California supports the negatives that you just listed. That’s the entire point. Wouldn’t it be good if something is done to reverse the trend? I don’t think the organization mentioned here is asking for your support unless you care to offer it.

2. I lived in CA when I was a little girl. In LA! It was certainly a different place then. My Step-dad had an upholstery shop on Ventura Blvd. My job was making buttons, my 1st job at 12 yo. I remember the school was really nice, my 1st male teacher! You could go at your own pace on many subjects, and I was proud to be ahead of most. When we moved back to GA, I got to skip a whole year in school, because I was so far ahead.
    I also remember the smog! Every time we traveled anywhere on the highways, tears were streaming from my eyes. It was nice to go back to GA just for that!

Thanks, Stella. I sent the post to two friends who live a few miles from Burbank. They are very political and likely already know about it since they’re acquaintances of Bill Whittle.

They are disheartened about what’s happened to the state, and they’ve thought of relocating. But all their children and grandchildren live there, too. It’s hard to move away, making it more difficult to visit family.

4. Gil says:

Oh i wish i could go. Long drive but i cant take the kiddo with me. Did you see this Stella?? POTUS coming to CA!!!! WHOOP!

5. nyetneetot says:

I’m just visiting. Love the area I’m in, but the taxes are beyond belief.

6. czarina33 says:

Aunt & Uncle lived outside SF. She was a nurse, he a cop, detective & later university professor. Sane, smart people who raised smart, capable children. Many good people living in & outside the. nutty strip cities.