It’s Doggityday!

Image | This entry was posted in Family, Humor. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to It’s Doggityday!

1. czarowniczy says:

@#$%^& cat’s gonna have trouble topping this one!

2. G-d&Country says:

OOOOOH! ❀ What an adorable little puppy!

Here is a box of chocolates for Doggity Day πŸ˜‰

Love the Doggie Rose, Stella. I’ll use that one, too.

4. MaryfromMarin says:

[cat suspects a trap]

Patton’s beloved English Bull Terrier
    “Willie”

6. Menagerie says:

Golden Retrievers! One of my all time favorite dogs.

Kind of appropriate story for Valentine’s Day. My husband gave me a black lab pup for our 30th anniversary. Riley is one of the great loves of my life. He is 12 now and I am fortunate. He’s in great health, runs the woods every day.

7. Gil says:

Its a beagle birthday here again. My other turned 15 a couple weeks ago, now today my lemon beagle is 12!

8. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

Would somebody be Mine?

Stolen Dog Can’t Contain Himself When Reunited with Man After 2 Years

• Sharon says:

That’s so great. Always makes my heart ache for dogs, knowing they can’t talk. They have so very much to say. We saw that scene often during the years when our sons were aging out of being at home, entering the military, returning from the military, moving cross country, coming home for a visit…..again and again, the dogs explode. All that time, at some level of doggy thinking, they were wondering, “Where did he go?”

Bet this little pumpkin is a real smarty-pants….

11. joshua says:

Thanks for all the tender stories and fun pictures of doggers.
    I love my two wonderful woofers with all my heart, as do all members of the family.
    What a blessing to be given a chance to share their lives with them.