Video of the day

An oldie but goodie.

Prompted by this article about more crazy people:

Cargill, Bill Gates, and PETA Partner Up to End Livestock Production

ADD, Seen on Facebook:

Worth noting that the 2 Hero’s in Congress on our side, Devin Nunes and Chuck Grassley, both were Farmers/Dairy guys in their previous lives. Reminds me that the monumental guy in Roman History was Cincinnatus, a farmer who famously laid down his plow in the field in order to save the Roman Republic.

A Republic has a much better chance of surviving with a government comprised of Farmers than a Government comprised of Lawyers and professional Politicians. (i.e. see George Washington.)

This entry was posted in News, Politics, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Video of the day

Excellent.

2. Menagerie says:

Good grief Stella. Just when you think the lunatics have done it all, they really make you understand that there is a lot more crazy in the well they drink from. Holy cow, my head is spinning.

• czarowniczy says:

And on the 9th day Satan and all of the minions of hell said”‘Let’s create a monstrous entity that will sorely vex the farmer, hinder his works and burdon his life!”, And Satan created the BLM.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Czar, have never questioned you, and your recall of events. Are you sure? Thought Hilabeast was before the BLM……..

• czarowniczy says:

Uhhhh…I don’t believe so. I think it was on the 10th or 11th day when the Hosts were looking to see what they could repurpose the leftovers from the creation of hemorrhoids, Passaic NJ and something G-d’s cat had hacked up on the rug. They finally agreed on creating the Clintons and had just enough left over to gin up Pelosi. Or so I’ve heard.

• G-d&Country says:

Justice for Robert LaVoy Finicum. Never forget.

• czarowniczy says:

I’ve been watching the 6-part Waco series based on the book written by the FBI hostage negotiator on scene. The series adopts the position that the ATF shot first, their ‘dog team’ shooting the Dividians’ dogs that were secured in their pens. That then started the itchy-trigger-finger agents out front as the pens were out of sight of some and close to the compound, they reacted to the shots as hostile. Of course this might have been avoided but the ATF, on a military raid operation, did not bring any comms, no radios, no cell phones – nada.
          Their official stand is that the Davidians fired first, an understandable position as considering the totality of ATF’s screwed up operation, they have to save some face. The video of the opening of the raid taken by a newsman covering the raid could have resolved the issue but the ATF confiscated it from the newsman and…it got lost.

3. michellc says:

I promise all of you, if I’m still alive I will still have beef, pork and chicken that I will share. There is more than one way to skin a cat and I’ll grow my own feed for the animals.

Tyson and Cargill can kiss my behind.

4. Col.(R) Ken says:

As Cincinnatus said when he stepped forward, “So My Children Will Have Peace In Their Time.”
    General Grant’s horse was named Cincinnatus…….

5. G-d&Country says:

I view this ad as a prayer, and say Amen!
    As for the billionaire progs who will continue to get super high grade beef from Japan and new zealand, I say support your local farmers raising and slaughtering their own grass fed meats. Almost all the slaughterhouses here in northern new england are halal using recent muslim immigrants. I do not believe in killing the animals in the halal method, and not the kosher method either which I read is similar. Since immigrants are no longer tested for diseases as in the past, I also worry about the spread of disease. Find out how and where your meat is raised and slaughtered to get cleaner, healthier meat.