LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Rally in Pensacola, FL 12/8/17

Live coverage now. Rally scheduled to start at 8:00 pm.

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Rally in Pensacola, FL 12/8/17

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    σΎ“¦πŸŒ²σΎ“¦

2. BigMamaTEA says:

Good way to finish the week!

3. lovely says:

Going to the first Christmas party of the season so I’ll have to watch it later πŸ™‚ .

• lovely says:

Fun time.

The only conservative among about 15 liberals, most of them attorneys.

Mostly no one talked politics so that was nice, one gentleman a retired corporate lawyer asked a mitigation lawyer if he thought that President Trump would be brought up on RICO charges, I was talking to someone else at the time so I couldn’t catch the whole conversation but it seems that they are pretty certain that President Trump is going to jail for the rest of his life.

Fascinating times.

I wonder what they think the charges would/should be?

• lovely says:

I couldn’t tell because I was talking to someone else. The best I could understand from what I caught is that they still believed that Don Junior received leaked documents from Wikileaks before the general public did (CNN Fake News) and that somehow when something all comes together the entire Trump family will be indicted. The mitigation attorney was excited about the thought of RICO charges πŸ™„. These are/were bright successful men in their careers. Yet they are totally suckered by the MSM and DNC and blinded by their ideology. Both come from a long line of liberal democrats. I have come to believe that people like this have not objectively lost their free will but instead subjugated it to their bias and emotions so therefore they have subjectively lost their free will for all reasonable purposes.

SMH

One American Network is broadcasting the entire rally.

Great speech! They’ll stroke out on MSNBC.

6. joshua says:

just darn magnificent…..OUR POTUS…..I am so darn proud of him….and what a great boost to hear him in action again…..

I love it that he gave a nice shout out to the Roy Moore voters.

Nice to watch a rally again. Hard to believe it has been a year since we voted him in as President. πŸ™‚

9. joshua says:

love this picture…says it all..