This entry was posted in Government, News. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to President Trump Participates in a Bilateral Meeting with President Moon Jae-In in South Korea

LOL I don’t know why, but my doggie didn’t like the interpreter at the end. Her head popped up and she scowled and looked around. As soon as the voice stopped she went back to sleep.

I am just really impressed by the warmth of the welcome there. And, of course, I am so proud of this President and his First Lady.

3. czarowniczy says:

I believe that Trump’s the first US president the Koreans felt they could trust in a long time. Being very dependent upon US support they are also keenly aware of the US political trends and realize that the more Korea-oriented Republicans may lose the Senate and/or House and may well lose the WH in 2020. Times NOW to get what they can in guarantees and equipment as they may get another round of US pols that lean to NK.

4. czarowniczy says:

I;m getting reports that both NJ and VA governorships went to RATS.

5. czarowniczy says:

Interesting how many TV shows as parts of series I’ve seen over the last week that weave a thick anti-religious theme through the show. Also saw a Wash Post poll that alleges more Americans, including Republicans, are inclined to vote Rat in 2018 as a vote against Trump and his policies. That’s about the 4th poll I’ve seen reported that leans that way. The prog ‘Death to America’ is still marching forward and their lil’ bag-o-tricks is still full.

• Menagerie says:

Seems like it’s the same old tricks in the bag. So far, nothing new. Unfortunately, they work on a lot of people. But that might be changing.

• czarowniczy says:

Let’s hope as I still have that gut feeling when they take over again they’ll try to take us out once and for all. Reagan II wasn’t supposed to happen, Clinton II was supposed to have eight years to further the destruction that POtuS I started.