LIVE: WHITE HOUSE Holds Press Briefing SEAN SPICER RESIGNS

UPDATE: Press Conference only.

Okay, this is a live RSBN feed, so to see the press conference, position your cursor to about the one hour mark. As soon as a replay of the press conference is available, I will post it.

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics, Press Briefing. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to LIVE: WHITE HOUSE Holds Press Briefing SEAN SPICER RESIGNS

2. lovely says:

Shoot I just posted in the general thread. I didn’t see this 🙄.

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Was wondering what was happening since the major stations were only showing white house press conferences, but decided to just watch some streamed shows.
    Maybe I should just stay in Norway when I go.I have some unseen relatives that I plan on visiting next summer, maybe sooner. Maybe Norway would be a better place than America, the way the Liberals are ripping apart Trump and America. After all Norway won happiest country in the world.

You know I was pretty much low key on Obama until about 2010 or so, even though I felt & still feel Obama was/is not eligible for office of President, along with so many other things. The liberals with urging from top politicians have been ripping apart America since the day after the election in too many ways.

Why is the press so concerned about having televised press conferences? I’m assuming it’s their own self interest – they want to be able to televise sound bites, and it’s harder for them to write and present their own reports.

5. lovely says:

6. hocuspocus13 says:

…a nice Italian Boy! 󾓦󾓩

As my GrandMother would say

7. czarowniczy says:

Spicer looks like the kind of guy you could go out with for piazza and beer. Scarymoochie looks like he has his suits waxed. On second thought he’s probably just a goodfella.