WATCH LIVE: The Congressional Baseball Game for Charity – 7:00 pm

Also being streamed by C-Span: C-Span

8 Responses to WATCH LIVE: The Congressional Baseball Game for Charity – 7:00 pm

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:

A lot of people there tonight. 🙂

Wow, just out of curiosity, I checked the comments next door. Garbage. Most, not all, should have their computers washed out with soap. 😦

• joshua says:

sorry to say that what used to be less than 200 comments per day from engaged and thoughful people has become over 1000 per day filled with arguments of meaningless proportions and regurgitation of talking points from elsewhere…..the older crowd has been somewhat crowded out….only value in the main to me is SD analyses, which are incredible….

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, that is the only reason I go there actually. Sometimes I scroll down to see if he has put anything in the comments, too.

4. joshua says:

Tried to watch this on Fox…got sick of the Fox pundits and their stupid comments…found the entire deal to be disingenuous and too phoney and contrived for my taste. decided maybe Naked and Afraid was more meaningful, trying to find food, clean water, and light a fire….heck…baseball sucks without hot dogs, peanuts, and a root beer anyway.

Whatever happened to little boys becoming ADULTS and just working at their job instead of tossing a ball at a hoop or running around a baseball diamond like a bunch of Little Leaguers…..I know this enhanced or national image to the rest of the world…./sarc.

C-Span was best, I think. They had real sportscasters from a local AM radio channel.

• joshua says:

thx…did not check that out…I did not realize that the coverage of this game would have been so pervasive…I do not remember such from years past….and if it is about the shooter…the game is not the focus for me….the game is about…well, playing baseball.