President Trump speaks on US Military Strike against Syria

This entry was posted in Government, News, News International, Terrorism. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to President Trump speaks on US Military Strike against Syria

1. lovely says:

I had to clear my head and think things through.

My thoughts.

The action that was taken was designed and blessed by the Warrior Saint General Mattis. Have upmost faith in General Mattis.

I do not know if the Sarin Gas came from Assad or the rebels but at this point if it was the rebels I don’t think that President Trump responded in the way they expected him to react. Or if it was done through black channels at the behest of the Soros, democrats, neocons and RINOS it is guaranteed that POTUS did not act the way they expected him to act.

The pictures of the dead babies, dying children and people gasping for their last breath are imbedded in the hearts and minds of people around the world.

All of this was projected if I was paying attention, 1) Citizen Trump criticized Obama for doing nothing after drawing the red line President Trump said of the Sarin Gas attack “This was more than crossing a red line.” 2) Tillerson said that Assad could not remain in power. 3) UN Ambassador Haley’s address to the UN and a very consequentially 4) Russia said today that their support for Assad was not unconditional.

President Trump called Putin and told him what was coming.

If this is the singular decisive deliberate strike on the airbase that it is claimed the plane holding Sarin Gas came from I am going to look at this as a good thing.

Trump is sitting next to Chinese President Xi Jinping as we launched those missiles. What just happened is not lost on Xi or Kim Jong-un.

And President Trump said of Muslim babies ”No child of God should suffer such horror.

We have a new sheriff in town world.

Buckle up.

It seems like Trump has finally been had. I sure hope I am totally wrong.

3. hocuspocus13 says:

From my understanding…

President Trump ordered a facility that was holding chemical weapons to be destroyed

I hope he blows them to smithereens for the souls of the innocent children 👼

4. Ziiggii says:

I need Czar and the Colonel to help me understand this one…. I thought I had this one figured out earlier today

5. lovely says:

Exactly my thoughts this was a free punch. Dying babies is a free pass for a single deliberate decisive strike.

• Ziiggii says:

Wolfman at the Tree thinks the same

• lovely says:

I don’t know who Wolfman is but bravo to him. We just told the world we are no longer a paper tiger. This was all projected we just missed it. Think about it, as the missiles were launched POTUS was dining with the President of China.

Message/missiles sent, not only that all of Trump’s enemies including Hillary have backed themselves into a corner and cannot criticize Trump because they were all calling for this. The problem is they thought it would drag us into Syria’s civil war if Trump did it (it will not) or they could bellyache about Trump’s best friend Vladimir if Trump didn’t strike Syria.

Trump is one step ahead of the game. It was a mission approved of and blessed by General Mattis. The Warrior Saint.

• jeans2nd says:

Beg pardon for slightly disagreeing. This was expected, and actually promised. Sometimes, people actually mean what they say, and follow through. How refreshing.

The way to destroy a man is to ruin his good name, his “legacy”, to prove that a man is none of the things of which he boasted and was acclaimed.

From the first, responsibility for this “sarin” attack was laid at the feet of Obama, where it rightly belongs. The talking heads conveniently ignore this.

All these faux investigations of Obama and Co. will come to naught. But 44’s legacy should be in tatters for the historians in four years or less, Lord willing. ISIS should be destroyed and Assad will be replaced with free elections, as POTUS and Tillerson said earlier. The peace alliance might actually have a chance. Russia/US military has had open channels for a time now. Would wager Russia did not hear of this in the news. imo
          Will maintain silence on opinions of Scott Adams. Have a blessed day.

• lovely says:

Good morning Jean, I’m not sure were you’re disagreeing with? What I was saying we missed was that the retaliation was imminent. I think President Trump handled this in the best way possible. The only one who I know off that said the missiles were flying last night was Mike Cernovich.

Reading this morning the airbase where the US claims the Sarin attack came from is destroyed. Even if I don’t have faith in the intelligence that makes it to President Trump I have faith that Gen. Mattis knows what he is doing and faith that Mattis has enough boots on the ground and experience with spooks and intelligence to get the real story. Mattis and Sessions are the two men who have been with Trump through thick and thin.

I’m not waiting for the MSM to tell the truth about anything especially Obama’s collusion in further destabilizing the Middle East.

Our top military gave Russia’s top military a heads up.

Have a good day Jean.

Plus, Trump made his initial comments while el Sisi was in Washington. That makes me think that what was done is in line with what his alliance partners in the Middle East agree to. Also, he gave a hint with his “red line” comments. I was pretty sure he would do something after that.

• lovely says:

Yes exactly. Trump couldn’t say this goes beyond the red line and then just go golfing.

I think it is also important to remember that the US gave Russia a heads up and Russia made no attempt to shoot our missiles out of the sky.

I do agree that President Trump is forming a new alliance in the Middle East.

6. amwick says:

BTW, I heard that the attacks were precisely targeted to avoid blowing up any of the gas itself. That would have dispersed it somehow. I am sure we will hear more this morning. Pray. I am still unclear who actually ordered the latest civilian atrocity.

Mark Steyn this morning on Fox and Friends:

• lovely says:

Very sound reasoning. And good information about the nature of sarin gas. Bryen’s reasoning about Assad’s thought process and tenuous control of his own country is very rational. Dictators don’t like the pull of their master’s strings.

One needs to remember that the ostensible liquidation of Syria’s sarin nerve gas stocks was a deal struck between Russia and the United States, in particular between Russia’s foreign minister Sergey Lavrov and then US secretary of state John Kerry. Thus the guarantors of Assad’s compliance are both Russia and the United States. Assad’s use of sarin at Khan Sheikhoun thus was a direct challenge to both countries, but especially a challenge to Russia.

In addition, Russian support for Kurdish autonomy in Syria angered Assad. From Assad’s point of view, he is totally hostage to the whims of the Russians and their surrogates such as Iran. He most likely sees his regime being sold out, or Syria cantonized (actually Russia’s plan), which appeared to him ever more likely if the US and Russia were colluding.

8. lovely says:

10 out of 10 ammunition storage buildings destroyed.