WATCH LIVE: Senate Judiciary Committee Vote On Judge Neil Gorsuch

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to WATCH LIVE: Senate Judiciary Committee Vote On Judge Neil Gorsuch

1. amwick says:

I am a huge fan of Al Franken, NOT!!! He ticks me off… really…

2. lovely says:

Ha ha! I just turned it on and saw some whiny democrat crying over spilled Merrick. The republicans if they had any backbone would tell the dems to p*ss off and just go to a simple majority. As soon as the democrats have the power they are going to go to a simple majority. I’d rather see it happen now, while Scalia is being replaced. Don’t set a president in Trump’s presidency with a 60 – 40 nonsense. Don’t give the democrats cover make them vote against Judge Gorsuch.

Friday we get to say Justice Gorsuch 😊.

3. amwick says:

Just me,,, but I have a heard time listening to Cruz discussing the Constitution. He should never have been allowed to run for president… SMH…..

• lovely says:

I turned it off when he came on. Cruz showed us exactly who he is during the election. Trump should make the best use of him that he can but never trust him for a moment’s time.

• jeans2nd says:

How bout putting Cruz in his place – in the next open SCOTUS seat? At least we know how Cruz will rule.

• lovely says:

If Cruz is made a Justice I believe his first goal would be to prove to all the other Justices that he was the smartest person of the 9. I don’t like who Cruz showed himself to be during the election. Cruz is the type of person IMO who could sour people very quickly.

4. amwick says:

X Potus already put 2 people on the Supreme Court… and all these Dims are griping about the third one???