Joint Press Conference, President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu

This entry was posted in Government, News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Joint Press Conference, President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu

Doesn’t our First Lady look happy and warm and beautiful?! And, Mrs. Netanyahu looked happy, and pretty, and pleased, too. 🙂

I am really excited about this meeting. I think it will go well. I certainly hope so.

I thought that President Trump seemed distracted during his initial remarks. His delivery of the prepared remarks wasn’t strong (my opinion).

• auscitizenmom says:

Maybe he was trying to be careful and not go off-message.

• lovely says:

I didn’t catch President Trump’s opening remarks. He is very measured with his answers and it seems that he is trying to be as balanced as is necessary while he is really pro-Israel and knows that Netanyahu is correct and that there is nothing Israel can do short of self genocide that will satisfy the Palestinians or many of the Arab States.

I also thought it was important and telling that Netanyahu said that for the first time some Arab States are working with Israel.

• Yvonne Russell says:

I think Trump was carefully alluding to the “illegal” act that has attacked his administration and it showed in his guarded behavior. Here are
      the latest steps taken. Very interesting steps. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2238.htm

• jeans2nd says:

Personal observation – Trump does not do well with the beginning part of prepared remarks.
      Perhaps takes a minute or two for Trump to allow himself to be controlled by the thoughts and words of another person? Dunno.

4. hocuspocus13 says:

Netanyahu is sure relieved to be standing there next to Trump rather than Crooked Hillary

5. lovely says:

Netanyahu taking no prisoners. Bravo Bibi!

6. nyetneetot says:

I love how the press has gone ape today.

“Kate Upton lands 2017 ‘Sports Illustrated’ swimsuit issue cover – When did Trump know?”