Updates on “Gosnell”

gosnellmovieThere is news about the Gosnell book and the Gosnell movie, both good and bad.

As some of you probably know, the Gosnell movie, a documentary about the serial killer/abortionist Kermit Gosnell of Philadelphia, is complete, and the team who produced it is still in search of a distributor.

Ann McElhinney, one of the team who produced the movie, also wrote an accompanying book on the subject, which has done fantastically well. In fact, the hard copy is sold out, and it is the 4th best selling hard cover non-fiction book in the country. Here is the email that they sent out today:

New York Times blatantly excludes Gosnell book from best sellers list

Dear Backers

You will not believe what the New York Times has just done trying to suppress the Gosnell story.

In our last email we told you about the tremendous success we had in the first few days after launching the Gosnell book on January 24th. We got invited to The White House by VP Mike Pence, on The O’Reilly Factor, The Rush Limbaugh Show, dozens of other shows and many non-mainstream outlets wrote about the book.

But most importantly, thanks to you, the Gosnell book SOLD OUT on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books A Million. That’s a lot of orders! In fact, our publisher was able to track the numbers and see that we were the 4th top-selling hardcover non-fiction title in the country. We were excited to see a mainstream paper such as the NY Times be forced to feature and acknowledge the truth about Gosnell.

So you can imagine how shocked we were to discover that we are NOT on the NY Times Hardcover Non-fiction Best Sellers List that was announced last night!

The NYT’s list is supposed to reflect what books people are buying most across the country. But it’s clear now that this fake newspaper prefers to suit their own biases than report the facts and the choices of the American people.

To be honest, this felt like a body blow because the numbers were so clearly showing that we were #4 best seller in the country. It’s also such an irony that the Gosnell story was suppressed by the media in the past and they continue doing so, without any regard for the truth.

We will fight back, but we need your help. Please order the book today and send the link http://www.GosnellBook.com to 10 of your friends – so we can show the New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media that we will not let them cover up the truth any longer. We need to force them to admit that this is one of the most popular books in the nation and a story that needs to be covered!

Ann and Phelim

This entry was posted in Crime, History, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Updates on “Gosnell”

1. Cetera says:

It never ceases to amaze me how much faith even people who should know better put in the NYT.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO EXCLUDE YOU!

Are you daft? You are opposed to everything they stand for. You expose the evil, the arrogance, the sinfulness, and the unrighteousness of them. They cannot bear it.

Why would it ever occur to anyone who loves God, loves Christ, loves the Truth, and practices love in their life to ever expect to get anything from those who are willing committed to and seeped in evil? They have given over their lives in service to oppose all that is good and holy. If they let you in, you can be rightly and truly assured that you are DAMNED!

The problem they face is that they are trying to get a distributor for a worthy film. Getting recognition from the NYT would help that effort. Can’t blame them for trying.

• Cetera says:

I understand. No one who has aspirations to power, or whom is politically connected, or who fancies to remain in the entertainment business, is going to distribute that film.

Their only hope is to do it independently. Even if they were able to get someone to do it, it would fare poorly at the box office. The very same people who don’t want to give them the exposure are also in charge of the advertising space.

And, let’s face it, how many of us are going to pay to go see it multiple times? That’s how movies make money, is multiple views. With a low budget, the hemorrhaging won’t be as much of an issue, but none of us are going to willfully go see it and throw up in the theater more than once.

It isn’t their job, or their calling, to wake people up. They can’t do it. Only God can do that.

Instead, it is their job to preach to the Remnant. The Remnant will find them. They always do. We always do.

It is more important to have the information and the film available, to use as a tool to redpill individuals, when those teachable moments occur. They aren’t ever going to be able to get the “lightning bolt effect” and shock the nation into sanity. The only way that happens is with direct Divine intervention anyway.

Youtube isn’t going to take it or keep it up. Their distribution model is going to be 100% physical disc. Hell, I wouldn’t even bother to copyprotect the discs if I was in charge. The more pirated copies getting distributed, the better.

Sorry, I’m getting a little frustrated at life these days. Well, that’s not true, I’m frustrated with the shit-libs who blaspheme everything good and decent and holy, and all their accomplices that do nothing about it and won’t defend the innocent.

Well, they have had some success in the past with other films. They aren’t novice documentary film producers. My job is to talk about it.

• I wonder if they could get DVD copies straight to pastors and priests around the US. Along with the various pro-life groups. They could show it at churches and then the parishioners could buy some copies and pass them to others.

They do that kind of thing. They also send out DVD’s of their films to those who contribute to their IndieGoGo fund raiser. I also contributed to the FrackNation campaign, and received a copy of the DVD.

I met Ann in 2012, the same day I met Andrew Breitbart! She’s a dynamic speaker, and I tend to support anything she does. Here she is with Steven Crowder.

• Sorry it took me a while to reply. I was watching the clip. It’s incredibly difficult to comprehend that kind of evil. The callousness that those people have is unbelievable. They have no souls. But, it is important not to stick our head in the sand and pretend it doesn’t take place. Ann seems like an amazing woman and it takes her kind of passion for change to happen. What a blessing that you got to meet her.

I loved Andrew. His legacy lives on in us. He taught us how to fight and win. Getting to meet him must have been incredible. I can’t believe he’s been gone for almost five years. I will always believe that something nefarious happened to him, he was really close to telling the world something big.

Thank you for keeping us updated on the movie.

She was not pro-life when they started working on the Gosnell project. Now, she is. I will say here that if this film changes the hearts of only a few people, it may be that those people are in a position to make change happen, and that would be worth it all.

Be positive, not negative. Someone has to care. Someone has to do something positive when they see evil happening in front of their eyes. When Ann describes the woman on the witness stand at the trial shrugging her shoulders as if to say, “so what?” when reminded of the people who died because she didn’t do her job – how can people be so callous?

I found the video of Andrew the day he spoke in Troy MI (when I was there). He died a few days later. I’ll post it below.

• Cetera says:

I know, and thanks. I’m glad you do. I wish there was more I could do.

There is so much evil going on, all over the place, throughout the world. Why God puts up with us, I don’t know, and don’t understand.

I try to do ok, but I’m such a sinner that I doubt I’ll make it, and frequently. How can He tolerate these folk who commit such atrocities?

Christianity is coming apart at the seems, all countries, all denominations, particularly the Catholics right now. It’s no wonder Christ asked if He would find faith on Earth when he returns.

Andrew Breitbart

3. Wooly Phlox says:

Dovetail on Cetera’s comments above:

If CBS or NBC or ABC ran this movie, in full, after advertising it in advance, their ratings would be through the roof, probably better ratings than they ever got for any show, since their inception.

But, they don’t care about ratings. They care only about narrative.

These so-called businesses are not even in competition with each other!

They are in competition with the people of America.

I realized that 15 years ago, so I quit watching. I quit being programmed by their programs.

The MSM doesn’t want to make money. They want to make slaves.

Thanks for the link, Sharon. I’m about half way through the book and, given the subject matter, I don’t know how I will be able to watch a movie about the trial.

Ann says that the closest she can come to a description of what happened is Auschwitz. She says that she would have to stop writing and go walk by the ocean to try to clear her mind of the evil.

It took her from a benign pro-choice point of view to one of solid pro-life. She says that if you are horrified by what happens in these late-term illegal abortion, just remember that most of what he did would have been legal if it had been done in the womb, instead of out of it.