Congratulations, Mr. President

president2017superhuman

Image | This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, Government, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Congratulations, Mr. President

1. czarowniczy says:

Here to sweep the forces of darkness out of the white House.

2. MaryfromMarin says:

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
    –1 Thessalonians 5:16-18–

(emphasis mine)

3. czarowniczy says:

Ahhhhhhh man, made Pail Prudhomme’s meatloaf tonite and covered it in a home made catsup sauce we made and bottled. Gotta have one more cold meatloaf sammich and a coupla Tums before bed.

4. Menagerie says:

It’s a long, long awaited and prayed for day. Celebrate, Mr. President, as we also celebrate in our hearts. Tomorrow we have so much work, but today, we give thnaks and celebrate your, our, victory.

5. amwick says:

Woot woot… I can see that the party has started… can’t wait for the inaugural address.

• amwick says:

I keep thinking about my nieces and nephews,,all young adults by now.. and for the first time I think their world will be better,, so much better…

• That’s exactly how I feel. I’m breathing so much easier knowing my grandson will grow up with the opportunities and security I had growing up with Reagan as president. It’s a beautifully indescribable moment. All I can say is God bless America, God bless President Trump and Vice President Pence, and may the good Lord guide them daily in their endeavors and show them favor.

I feel so blessed to have been sharing all of these historic moments of this past year with my friends and acquaintances at Stella’s Place. Thank you all for that. What an amazing thing to be connected to so many patriots across the country.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Yes, agree!! We must be vigilant this time, keep the Un-u-Party in line….keep true to our core values, God, Family, Country……..and be sheepdogs to our fellow citizens……

6. joshua says:

Hooray for OUR SIDE. God Bless America.

😀 😀 😀

9. Joshua says:

In and done. ..God bless America and President Trump.

10. Wooly Phlox says:

I would have titled this post:

Congratulations, United States of America!

11. Wooly Phlox says: