Judge Jeanine: I’ll tell you what hope is, Michelle

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, Politics, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Judge Jeanine: I’ll tell you what hope is, Michelle

1. texan59 says:

Love me some Judge J. Gives me the vapors, in a good way. 😆 😆

Love her. 🙂

3. czarowniczy says:

In the vernacular of many of their supporters I be tellin’ you what hope be. I hope you don’t be missin’ the wakeup call because checkout time be noon on January 20, 2017. Don’ let the doors, gate or any other part of the nation’s premier public housing hits you in the posterior on da ways out! Byb bye, don’t bother to call, just get the $&@*^% out.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

After President Trump takes the Oath of office and walks Obola and the Woookie through and to the rear of the Capital building, to depart, I’m calling a Taxi for Obola and the Wookie……

4. hocuspocus13 says:

HOPE…begins January 20th 🎄

• czarowniczy says:

Oprah and the Once and No Mo’ First Sistuh…a mutual left-but-cheek kissing session with a healthy dose of unadulterated, concentrated hypocricy on the side.

5. amwick says:

Does Michelle have any idea how awful she sounds?. She should be ashamed, if she had any kind of moral compass. Good riddance.

6. michellc says:

I checked into FB for the first time in awhile and this was at the top of my newsfeed. I would have even more hope if we could send these two on a permanent vacation to another country. They’ll both probably be running to every camera and microphone that the media provides them for at least the next four years.