Trump Transition on Track

Putting it into perspective …

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, Government, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Trump Transition on Track

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Trump will make his decisions based on what’s good and productive for the Country 󾓦

2. ImpeachEmAll says:

Does she honestly believe the
    election of Donald Trump, as
    President, came as a surprise
    to just about everyone
    ?

Sixty million voters selected
    Trump on their ballot. CNN
    plant; or just another bimbo
    blindly reading a teleprompter?

I think you are being unusually critical. Actually, I was surprised that he won, and you have to admit that it wasn’t a blowout. The Monster Vote didn’t turn out.

OAN is just about the only conservative news network these days.

• lovely says:

I think she does a fine job of qualifying her statement by saying “most of”. It wasn’t a surprise to me. Comey guaranteed that enough of Hillary’s already low energy base was going to stay home. I said as much, I think here and I know on Gab.

Trump always, always, says less than he knows but he also always tips his hat, “Look I think I’m going to win.” How many times did he answer that to “What if…”

Trump pounded away on the black/hispanic vote by saying again and again, “What have you got to lose.” Very very persuasive when all he had to do was to ask people to look at their current lot in life. So Trump got 8%, that is 8% that Hillary didn’t get and who knows how many blacks just stayed home because they hated Hillary for calling them super predators (another fine use of persuasion by Trump). Trump did that.

Another obvious tip was that in spite of Trump supporters flocking to his rallies there were also many Trump voters who were too intimidated to say that they were voting for Trump in public. There was a movement in the tea leaves 🙂

As to the monster vote, that was an emotional based hope but there was never any objective evidence that a monster vote was coming. I don’t know anyone who thought there was going to be a monster vote. The MSM’s collusion with Team Hillary and American’s overwhelming yet irrational fear of being deemed “racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, et al” guaranteed that Trump would not get an unprecedented number of voters to come to the polls for him.

I wouldn’t have been surprised either way, but I certainly wasn’t convinced that Trump would win. I’m glad he won, of course. I thought he was doing well in my own state, which is normally blue (like yours), and I was right, although the margin is razor thin. That’s the thing; the margins are extremely close in several states that were key to his win.

• lovely says:

Did I already tell you about my friend who is trying to quit smoking because he doesn’t want to be a bad example to his daughter? We were chatting the day of the election. He lit a cigarette with the cigarette he was smoking. I said “What’s up with that?”

His response was “Apocalypse baby”.

I would not have been shocked if Hillary won, but I was convinced that she would not. That may have been more on instinct than anything definable other than what I said above. I do believe that Hillary’s attempt to steal the election was greatly damaged by Trump’s insistence that, that was exactly what was happening and Trumps legions of eyes and ears on the ground.

I think a lot of people who intended to help steal the election were given pause due to the Veritas tapes, Trump’s constant message to be on the lookout for fraud and again the willingness of Trump’s voters to call people out if they saw fraud.

• michellc says:

I was sure he would win my state and believed in a fair election he would win the Presidency. I just wasn’t convinced he could overcome the fraud.
            Outside of winning Oklahoma though I wasn’t convinced of anything, it would take a lot of fraud for any Republican Presidential candidate to lose Oklahoma.

I’ve thanked and praised God every single day for answering my prayers.