Republican nominee Donald Trump is tied with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in Michigan, according to a Strategic National Poll.
The Michigan statewide poll revealed Trump is now dead even with Clinton, in a state that has not voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.
The survey reported that 39 percent of the respondents were affiliated with the Democratic Party, 34 percent affiliated with the GOP, 21 percent affiliated with an independent or third party, and 5 percent said they were “unsure” of their party affiliation.
- White House Press Briefing with Sarah Sanders, 10/18/17
- Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case
- Gregg Jarrett: Mueller & Rosenstein Hid Clinton Russian Bribery From Congress- MUST RESIGN
- Cascade/LaPorte Fire Overflight 16 Oct. 16,000 Acres 4 fatalities
- Uranium One and the Clintons. Bribery and Corruption
Stella’s Post Archives