The FBI has reportedly obtained a warrant to start reviewing emails on a computer used by one of Hillary Clinton’s closest confidantes.
ABC News reported Sunday that the warrant applies to a computer used by longtime aide Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, her now estranged husband who was chased from public life by a series of sexting scandals.
FBI Director James Comey said in a letter to Congress on Friday that even though he had closed the criminal investigation against Mrs. Clinton, the FBI has now”learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” in an “unrelated case.” That case is reportedly an investigation of Mr. Weiner over claims he had sent lewd images to a minor.
- Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner, dead at 68
- Cartoon of the day …
- Where is the First Lady today?
- Information from Heritage about the Immigration bills being considered today
- LIVE: Immigration debate on Capitol Hill, U.S. Conference of Mayors rally on border, Cabinet Meeting w/President Trump
Stella’s Post Archives
- 2016 Presidential Race
- 2018 Election
- Hobbies & General Interest
- News International
- Press Briefing
- Puzzles & Quizzes
- Refugees & Aliens
- The Culture