LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16

Donald J. Trump for President rally in Manchester, NH at The Radisson Hotel- Manchester, NH in The Armory Ballroom. Live coverage begins at 1:00 PM ET.

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16

1. hocuspocus13 says:

Does anyone know how big this venue is?

Just grabbed my cup of coffee and I’m ready for some Trump to go with it

2. hocuspocus13 says:

I am so glad Trump mentioned Haiti

They are the poorest of the poor that still to this day live in tents because the Clinton’s took their money

Millions of dollars

Better ‘n better. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. The Tundra PA says:

Fantastic speech. He just gets better and better. Looking and sounding so fearless and Presidential! I love this man. Like no politician in my lifetime of 60+ years. Even Reagan.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Agree!!!! Especially Uncle Ronnie. Who I consider one of the greatest CICs ever. Reagan took that old time Roosevelt lingo and threw it back at ’em.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

QUESTION:

Has anyone heard of the Berniecrats?

They are Bernie supporters who are running for political office

Some have already won their primaries and we should be paying attention to this

Their goal is to completely change Congress by 2018 and change America into a socialist country

They seem to be quietly moving in successfully

They are anti American