From the twitterverse: Queen Elizabeth and political commentary

Please excuse me for this spot of humor during the week of mourning for the Queen. I can’t resist this obvious way to trigger lefties.

This entry was posted in Humor, MAGA, Trump Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to From the twitterverse: Queen Elizabeth and political commentary

I wonder if she wouldn’t have laughed at this.

2. Pa Hermit says:

The Queen and Trump had a good working relationship together! The Queen and Biden? Not so much! Long live the Queen in our hearts!

3. MaryfromMarin says:

Lovely, lovely image! And I expect it WAS what she thought and believed.

Such a fine person with a sense of humor, to boot! If she could have started a Make United Kingdom Great Again (MUKGA…LOL!) movement, that would have been a superb legacy.

It’s sad thinking she will no longer be in our world. The following is a 1 hour and 34 minute documentary from 2020…I’ve just started watching it and it certainly seems to be worth the time expended….

A Life Of Service: The Queen’s Legacy | Queen Elizabeth II: A Majestic Life | Timeline

5. tblakney says:

I don’t know why the idea of a Monarchy goverment is a fascinating study to me but it is. The Queen, imo, was the epitome of great leadership with a huge amount of compassion. To me, leaders from all over the world could learn a lot from Her in how to deal with situations that arise. Just me!!

• Stella says:

The beauty of the Constitutional monarchy is that the monarch is publicly politically neutral, and advises the Prime Minister privately out of the sight and ear of anyone else. The monarch is not to publicly voice any opinions. To do so would create a Constitutional crisis. The monarchy is a stabilizing influence as Prime Ministers and political parties come and go. They also serve as ambassadors to other countries and their leaders. Besides, they are a great tourist draw.