General Discussion, Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Happy Wednesday!

Del Mar, CA…

Michigan…

Cape May, New Jersey…

A Raid on a Political Opponent is Political Until Proven Otherwise
    Tuesday, August 16, 2022 – Daniel Greenfield

“After the Mar-a-Lago raid, the same familiar voices are once again insisting that we ought to give the DOJ the benefit of the doubt.

“That’s Un-American.”

“The government doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt in our criminal justice system, the accused do.”

Mornin’ kids!

4. Stella says:

I have one thing to say about yesterday’s primaries:

Liz Cheney is no Abraham Lincoln.

Mornin’ All. Another beautiful day here in Montana. Still moving boxes and unpacking. My DIL called last night and said they plan to come over and help me straighten up my extra room and cart off my old couch. That will be great. So, I have to get busy and get as much done as I can before they come. Loki says she will help by staying out of the way. Oh, a young woman moved in across the hall yesterday. I met her and her parents. They seem like very nice people. And, her sister lives in another apartment here. I like that.

Okay, hope you all have a nice day without too much or too little rain.

• Lucille says:

Good morning, aus! It’ll be a warm Idaho day here at a high of 96 degrees. I’m off to get an MRI “check-up” to make sure the “lesions” on my spine stay non-cancerous and non-growing. At least it’s a day outside for a few minutes as I go from the medical transportation bus to the hospital and home again.

Take care and have a fun day. Give Loki a hug for me.

• weather257 says:

Wish I lived closer, Lucille. We’d get out under non-med circumstances and a little more often.
        Gonna be 99 today here in SE Oregon…oh well, at least not 100! 😉

• Lucille says:

It’d be fun to meet all the Stellars. We’re scattered around the nation, of course. But there are a number of us who are on the west side of the country. I don’t travel any more, though.

The MRI results were in my mailbox 1/2 hour after I returned home at 1:45. Amazing how fast information flows nowadays. It was good news and hopefully I can get the check-up annually rather than quarterly from now on.

Funny thing I noticed on my chart…there’s a small photo of me that I don’t recall submitting to any doctor. I recognize the beret I had on and it was purchased perhaps 40 years ago and I think it finally got thrown out maybe ten years ago. Soooo, where did they get the photo? It’s not from a driver’s license or an ID. Such a puzzle. I don’t mind that they have a photo, of course. I just wish I still looked that young. LOL!

Appeals Court Rules California Church that Defied Fauci’s COVID Regulations Will Not Have to Pay $200,000 in Fines
    By Jim Hoft – Published August 17, 2022 at 9:44am

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Trump Got’em – Huge Concerns About Peter Strzok Working for the CIA Are Likely at the Heart of Mar-a-Lago RAID
    By Joe Hoft – Published August 17, 2022 at 1:00pm