General Discussion, Friday, May 27, 2022

A UH-60 Black Hawk from Task Force 34, 1st Battalion 244th Assault Helicopter Battalion flies over a mosque during a routine flight.

22 Responses to General Discussion, Friday, May 27, 2022

1. deaconmike51907 says:

Good morning all. This weekend as we celebrate the official beginning
    of summer let’s not lose sight of all those who have paid the ultimate price so we could do so in freedom.

Mornin’ All. About 80* already and clear sky. The humidity seemed down a little bit. The news about the school shooting seems to get worse by the minute. It bothers me a lot that the officers waited so long to go in after they got there. But I have a feeling that this is going to haunt a lot of those officers from now on. They did not have REAL safety protocols that they were following. My friend and I are in our middle 70’s and we could have gotten over that 4′ fence. There is no excuse in my mind for the laxness the school displayed in safety.

I always hated allowing my son to be put in other people’s care. Some I trusted, but I never would let him ride a bus. I had followed school busses down the freeway, going 85 mph. We were living in S. California at the time. So when they went to the zoo, which was about a 50 min drive down a freeway amongst semis at over 80 mph, I refused to let him ride the bus and drove him myself. I know, pretty extreme. But since then I heard about many bus accidents caused by bus drivers or others who hit them.

• WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ Mom! Law enforcement officers have been so demonized by the leftists and media that they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t, no matter what’s going on This guy actually has a good idea and it wouldn’t even cost anything extra – so of course it won’t be done. No kickbacks of any sort for anyone, don’tcha know.

• weather257 says:

You’re a good mom, Mom…I hope your son appreciates that.
      Saw a poignant meme about homeschooling yesterday on Gab.

3. Stella says:

Good morning everybody! Tucker seems much better this morning. Still on medication and a bland diet.

I was supposed to drive to Chicago this weekend for my younger grandson’s high school graduation, but we decided to postpone a celebration to another weekend.

I hope you all have a good day and a nice weekend.

Mornin’ y’all! The mighty Thunderbirds.

Be kind to everyone, y’all.

6. Stella says:

The movie I want to see, and that auscitizenmom has already seen. This is about the costumes:

What is your favorite?

8. texan59 says:

I’ma call Mr. Gates for lottery numbers. He just seems to have a sixth sense about these things. It truly amazes me. I wonder how much stock he owns of the monkeypox vaccine company. Any bets?

9. texan59 says:

Did you know……………that we help fund the frivolity at Davos. Taxpayer funds used to help destroy our way of life. Makes sense, I guess. 😦