General Discussion, Friday, May 13, 2022

23 Responses to General Discussion, Friday, May 13, 2022

1. deaconmike51907 says:

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday! I know it’s Friday because it’s going to rain today, tomorrow and the next day. Again. I hope it’s not going to be one of those summers.

Mornin’ y’all!

Mornin’ All. Weather same here except for some filmy clouds. Nice in the shade, hot in the sun. I’m back to packing. I communicated with my son yesterday and plans have changed, but I still need to pack. I applied at a few more apartments up there hoping to find one with an vacancy. And, hopefully I can pick up a couple of big boxes for lenins and bedding. I have to get moving on this or I won’t be ready. All ya’l have fun.

• WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ Mom! When do you plan on making the big move?

• auscitizenmom says:

It depends a little on my son and a lot of me finding a place to live up there. I’m not having much luck nailing either down. 😦 I could stay here until something opens up up there, but I have to sign a lease here for 3 more months starting in July. That sucks. I was hoping to be out of here by then.

5. Stella says:

Good morning all! Beautiful sunny day and hot here. The lilacs popped out yesterday. Supposed to have thunderstorms tomorrow.

6. texan59 says:

Don’t ever let them tell you that they’re just like us. Congress may be giving all staffers free Peleton memberships. Costing you and me $500,000/month. I know it’s only $6M each year, but that’s almost real money…………..to me.