General Discussion, Sunday, September 19, 2021

19 Responses to General Discussion, Sunday, September 19, 2021

WTH??? I’M first??? Well, Mornin’ All!

2. Menagerie says:

Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday.

There’s no frozen lake or snow, so the picture really does not fit the whole poem. Still, it made me think of the last verse.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Mornin’ Wee, Menage, and all. Weather is the same here. The news is more dismal, but what can you expect. The pictures of the rally in D.C. are so funny. And, one of the FBI guys was stopped and they had to pretend to arrest him. LOL. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the stories. Enjoy the day.

Jane Powell has passed on – age 92.

5. texan59 says:

Our favorite Sunday columnist has some thoughts on Durham’s indictment. She’s a bit more optimistic than I am. Grab some coffee and sit a spell.

6. texan59 says:

A rather interesting story on how all of those Haitians (15,000) ended up in Del Rio, TX. I could give you 11 guesses, and you are not likely to guess the right answer. I’m past the point of calling it incompetence from the cumquat-in-chief.

7. texan59 says:

The Parliamentarian of the Senate tosses some cold water on ’em. There are still some pockets of sense in the Swamp. Not gonna get everything through in one giant earmark of a bill.