General Discussion, Wednesday, March 3, 2021

38 Responses to General Discussion, Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Stellars….

Have a beautiful day!

Good news….

This Texas Plumber Is Helping People In Need For FREE
    February 26, 2021

A plumber in San Antonio is helping homeowners with water issues and he’s not charging them a dime.

Mornin’ kids.

Mornin’ Everyone. Raining here. Wish I could go back to bed. I love to sleep when it is raining. But, I have a Chiro appt. at 10:00, so I have to get moving. We took our walk in the rain this morning. Loki wanted to go even though she doesn’t like being out in the rain and getting wet. She has eaten and is now sleeping. We really needed the rain. It will settle the pollen. My car was covered with yellow pollen and I went through the carwash several days ago. Two days later it was covered again. Enjoy your day. 🙂

• czarina33 says:

Our cars are green-fuzzy. Pine tree pollen is the current trend. I rinse it off some days, others I just ignore it and use the windshield wipers to clear my view. Apparently I have the right mix of eye drops, nose spray, inhaler and allergy pills this year since I am not showing my usual sneezing, watery eyes, coughing and runny-then-stopped-up nose.

5. just stevie says:

Good morning guys! Beautiful day here…32 to 67 and sunny! I’ll take it! Some rain coming in Friday then a gorgeous weekend! I walked thru my yard last night after work…my heavenly bamboo bushes really took a beating with below zero temps. I prayed over them and asked God to restore them so they don’t die! They look pretty sick ~ poor babies!

Have a Blessed day! 🙏

Hi everybody! My internet has been out for 9 hours and I just got it back. Hope there are no more problems. Beautiful sunny day here. 41 degrees right now, with a high of 53 forecast.

• just stevie says:

Mornin’ Stella! Glad its back! We find out how much we are addicted and depend upon it when it isn’t there anymore LOL! 😉

• Menagerie says:

Morning Stella. It’s going to get up to 61 today and we have a week of no rain in the forecast. I may go hunt tomato plants again, although my entire family is laughing at me. I actually had itty bitty tomatoes last year but when I broke the ankle we eventually quit caring for them. Maybe I can do it.

• weather257 says:

Your internet, our lifeline! Life shines when our internets come back on, doesn’t it? I believe President Trump boosted a program on rural internet service; we have benefitted here, but I wonder what the devils in DC will do to it now.
      Thanks for all you provide, and Happy Wednesday wishes to all Stellars!

• auscitizenmom says:

I’m worried. My friend, who knows a LOT less than I do, is having problems with her computer. Her Yahoo email account was up and then crashed. She can’t get on anything except……………Turbotax that she was working on. It will still come up. The whole things sounds strange. She needed to check something at her bank and it is down, too. She tried rebooting the whole thing and it wouldn’t come up…….except Turbotax. :\

Has she checked her internet connection? Sometimes you can still seem connected, but you really aren’t. Happened to me this morning with Twitter.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t know. When she gets back we can talk about it. Like I said though, she could get on Turbotax. I don’t know if that is on the Internet or not.

Turbotax is on the internet. I’m suggesting that it could have been static in her cache. Was she able to WORK in Turbotax, or did she just see it on the page?

• auscitizenmom says:

I asked her and she said “Yes, she was able to work on it.” I am very concerned that her computer has been hacked, but she decided to take a nap. :\

She should have someone take a look at it.

• auscitizenmom says:

I tried to get her to get set up with the Geek Squad. I think they were pretty helpful to me. But, I don’t believe she ever did it. She did, however pay some guy and we both decided he should not be trusted. The problem is, she does things without asking me for my opinion until after she has done it.

Good afternoon, all! If you’re looking for an alternative news source, NTD News is a good, old-fashioned news program without all the personality frills or cutesy dialogue between newscasters and certainly without propaganda lies and deception. Here’s their newscast for today….

Pass it on to others who are tired of fake news.

Is this them?

New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD, Chinese: 新唐人電視台, Xīntángrén diànshìtái) is a multilingual American television broadcaster, founded by adherents of the Falun Gong new religious movement and based in New York City. The station was founded in 2001 as a Chinese-language broadcaster,[1] but has since expanded its language offerings. The company retains a focus on mainland China in its news broadcasts. It is a major part of a group of media outlets representing Falun Gong.[2][3] The name was chosen to invoke the ancient Tang dynasty that the company considers “the golden age of Chinese spirituality and civilization … known for its high moral standards and unparalleled cultural achievements.”

• Lucille says:

They are in the same news grouping as The Epoch Times. This is how they describe themselves: “NTD is a New York-based, global television network founded in 2001 by Chinese-Americans who fled communism. They understood that independent media are crucial to a free society. So they created NTD to bring the world uncensored and truthful information—no matter the cost.

“We remain free from all external influence—whether from political, financial, or special interests, and cover stories that others don’t. Our arts and lifestyle programs embody universal values, and celebrate the best of humanity’s culture and traditions. NTD is part of Epoch Media Group.”

It would be wonderful if a Christian group were this organized and involved in anti-communism as NTD, and airing TV, Internet, and print media we could view daily. But I don’t have a problem with viewing news put out by religious organizations of which I’m not a part as long as the news is balanced and the news people are not trying to convert the populace.

The Falun Gong is not violent or terroristic. In China today their adherents are being tortured, put in slave labor camps and many ultimately murdered, with their children being put in reeducation camps and trained to be good little radical communists. They aren’t the only ones being persecuted, of course. There are the Muslim Uyghurs and millions of Christians.

Another lie exposed. No armed rioters on Jan. 6.

• texan59 says:

Oops. Wonder when we’re going to get the real story about the IED’s that were found there……the day before. Haven’t heard a peep. Far too quiet. Reminds me a bit like the Vegas thing. That went dark in a hurry and has pretty much stayed that way. Last thing I hears some folks got some cash, and nothing since then.

Turns Out WaPo Ridiculed Masks & Called Them ‘Useless’ in April 2020. Here’s What Changed

Well, well, well. No surprise, I guess.

Beautiful babies! Makes my heart hurt.

“There Were Literally 20 Guys with Guns Blazing – They Broke Down My Door” – Dr. Simone Gold Reveals Chris Wray’s FBI Henchmen Storming Her Home
    By Jim Hoft – Published March 3, 2021 at 1:40pm

Dr. Simone Gold led a team of doctors called America’s Frontline Doctors, a group that challenged COVID prevention strategy in America, back in July in Washington DC. The Frontline doctors from across met in Washington DC to dispel the misinformation and myths surrounding the coronavirus. The group was concerned with the disinformation campaign being played out in the far-left American media today. The group also promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a life-saving medication in treating the coronavirus. The American left trashed the doctors and the tech giants blocked their content from the internet.

Good news for the moment. We’ll see if the Senate has enough courage to keep this unscrupulous man from being confirmed….

Senate Committee Casts Tie Vote on Pro-Abortion HHS Nominee Xavier Becerra, Full Senate Vote Soon
    By STEVEN ERTELT March 3, 2021 | 12:27PM WASHINGTON, DC