Impeachment – with the assistance of “Republicans”

Here are the Republicans in the House who voted for impeachment of President Trump today:

Liz Cheney, WY
Anthony Gonzalez, OH
Jamie Herrera-Beutler, WA
John Katko, NY
Adam Kinzinger, Ill.
Peter Meijer, MI
Dan Newhouse, WA
Tom Rice, SC
Fred Upton, MI
David Valadao, CA

This entry was posted in Corruption, Government. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Impeachment – with the assistance of “Republicans”

1. jeans2nd says:

AWESOME

2. MaryfromMarin says:

Snakes. Vipers. Serpents.

I used to be a Republican. That no longer has any meaning. That Party should now be called the DLP–the “Democrat Lite Party”.

In some individual cases, even the “lite” does not apply.

More info:

• texan59 says:

Don’t forget, Fred Upton also took our light bulbs away from us. Yet, his constituents keep sending him back. Everybody else’s rep sucks. Just not mine. That’s what got us into this mess. I think the thing I’m more upset about is Dan Crenshaw’s show of support for Liz Cheney. I don’t have the Twitter, so I can’t post it, but I saw it from what I would consider a credible source over on teh FB. Never saw that coming.

4. nyetneetot says:

Wait a minute, Washington state has Republican what? Are these actual people? I would question any vote claiming to come from

I may have to stop shopping at Meijer superstores now. I’ll write a letter to the company first to see if they support their son’s choice to impeach my President.

6. mjrocks5 says:

I really needed to see this. Thank you!!

7. mjrocks5 says:

This is so appropriate today and needed. Thank you.

Fred Upton, also of Michigan, is the grandson/grand nephew of the founders of Whirlpool Corporation. He has a net worth of 7.3 million $$.

9. FrankieZee says:

They will be kicked to the curb in the next election.

10. jeans2nd says:

“They have the money, we have the speed and numbers.” John Fredricks WJAN radio
    First up – Peter Meijer, MI Officially primaried – again – by Tom Norton
    Bannon’s War Room

Gosh Stella, you guys are good