Bill Whittle: Little People

This is really good, old-time, Bill Whittle. It is SO MUCH worth your time to listen to what he is saying here, and I think you will feel better after you do. At least, it made me feel proud to be on the same side as Bill.

This entry was posted in Patriotism, Politics, The Culture, Whittle. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Bill Whittle: Little People

Good. Very good.

2. texan59 says:

I love that man. I’m afraid to see how much longer before he gets de-platformed. They’re coming after every single one of us.

3. FrankieZee says:

The Republican Party is DEAD.

I think it is. Whittle talked on his last Stratosphere Lounge about how the Whig Party members decided to start their own party that had as their main policy to abolish slavery. That was the beginning of the Republican Party. Maybe it’s time to do it again.

4. Pa Hermit says:

Purge the current crop of pols! Trump provided the road map and the current crop of GOPers took the wrong turn! I’d say vote em all out, but that is now rigged. Hit them where it hurts, don’t give them a dime! Let Xi support their sorry little butts! I’m trying to be a little polite, but it’s not easy!

5. jeans2nd says:

Haven’t listened to Bill Whittle in a very long time, although I do check his youtube page, from time to time. This one was really good.

What I heard Whittle describe is somewhat analogous to what many now are attempting to do to the GOPe – primary the Whigs, state clearly and firmly what their principles, beliefs, and intentions are, and finally changing the party’s name, leaving the remaining Whigs a party without a country.
    Is that starting a new party? Or taking over the old party? Dunno.

Would argue with just one of Whittle’s points (you knew I would, didncha?).
    Find the quiet, shy one in your group, and allow them to do what they do best – listen, and be very quiet, reporting back quietly as needed to a trusted group member.
    They always underestimate the quiet ones, who sometimes are the most valuable. From time to time.

6. jlue says:

I think they are after anyone who threatens them and their power hungry appetites…

7. jlue says:

They are the ‘Little People’ and poor Joe Biden, who is said to have won, is the biggest ‘Loser’ of all time…to be pitied.