Maria B, Ron Johnson, Biden corruption and lies

This entry was posted in 2020 Presidential Race, Corruption. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Maria B, Ron Johnson, Biden corruption and lies

1. glendl says:

Do we really need more evidence? I really do not want them gathering new evidence until the Statute of Limitations runs out. I believe something like that has been happening with other Deep State, aka Swamp, critters.

• glendl says:

I have been AWOL recently, my brother died 2 weeks ago yesterday, and my Dad is in the Progressive Care Unit of the hospital, his main ailment is pneumonia, and he is 93 1/2.

• jeans2nd says:

We noticed your absence and missed you, glen.So sorry to hear about your brother, and now your Dad. Losing a sibling is so hard, and your Dad’s illness compounds the grief.
        Will keep both you and your Dad in prayers.
        Just know, you are not alone, you’ve friends here always.

• glendl says:

I know I have friends here.
          My brother, younger, was waiting for me to come to rescue him from an old (1970s)- girlfriend. It was his wife, he was not recognizing her because of his medication. He just wanted me to get him back to here. Then he wanted to help fix something on his will. He knew I would get things straightened out. And, he wanted us to be there to help his wife.

It may be a rough year for me.

• jeans2nd says:

Just please stay in touch. We’re the next best thing to reality, and we’ll always be here, to help cheer you up if nothing else.
            May you be comforted with the Peace from Our Lord.

Is you dad doing any better? At that age, every illness is a concern. I lost my mom at age 91.

• glendl says:

He seems to be holding his own. While he is not getting any worse, he is not responding as the doctors had hoped to the oxygen therapy.

My Mom is 91 1/2.

This is a hard time for you. I’m so sorry.

• glendl says:

Thanks Stella,
              The doctor used the words, “Rehab Hospital” today, Until today there was never anything mentioned as occurring after his discharge from the hospital. By Friday, there should be something definite. His condition is still critical.

• czarina33 says:

I work in rehab hospitals. They are focused on getting the patient’s strength & skills back to return home as independent as possible. Pt works with physical therapists for leg strength & to learn to move around from bed to chair to walker, etc. Occupational therapists work on returning personal care skills like dressing and bathing. Speech pathologists work on memory, thinking, problem solving, language and swallowing. Pt must tolerate 3 hours of tx 5 out of 7 days a week. If not strong enough, pt can go to skilled care in a nursing home where fewer hours per day are required.

I don’t know. I do know that the DOJ/FBI seems to be dragging this out.